This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
    I wouldn't drive janky junk with my kid in the car.
    What do you drive again?

No offense to your current situation, I would never, never, never put my child in my coupe. Even if I bubble wrap her and pack the back with peanuts and have the Demolition Man stile crash system, I would not put my baby in a car seat in the back of my car.

You usually roll solo to Van Nuys, but when I saw you drive off last week, I kinda cringed.

Just saying, to each his own.

Comment

I've got a full I exhaust system manifolds included. $220
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
        What do you drive again?

No offense to your current situation, I would never, never, never put my child in my coupe. Even if I bubble wrap her and pack the back with peanuts and have the Demolition Man stile crash system, I would not put my baby in a car seat in the back of my car.

You usually roll solo to Van Nuys, but when I saw you drive off last week, I kinda cringed.

Just curious why you would never put your child in your e30

Comment

o herro new engine.

ty Jon. :D

Comment

No m50

Comment

Originally posted by 2quikmotorwerks View Post
              Just curious why you would never put your child in your e30
              Something about a 22 year old car with old front seat mechanisms and not enough room to put a rear facing car seat in the middle of the back seat scares the shit outa me.
              I have been in the backseat of an e30 during an accident and the backrest of the pass seat with the pass almost broke both my legs with the rear pop out window shattering all on the side of my face.

Comment

don't crash.

Comment

auto to 5 speed swap cruise control wont work right?

-NICK

Comment

Something about a 22 year old car with old front seat mechanisms and not enough room to put a rear facing car seat in the middle of the back seat scares the shit outa me.
                    I have been in the backseat of an e30 during an accident and the backrest of the pass seat with the pass almost broke both my legs with the rear pop out window shattering all on the side of my face.
                    Good reason, i dont blame you at all

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                      I believe it's possible but requires a bunch of stuff be rewired or something. Mine doesn't work.

And FWIW I wouldn't put a kid in an E30 if I could avoid it either. These things are tin cans. Did you see the Top Gear where they dropped one on it's roof?
                      sigpic
                      -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                        No m50
                        Temporary m20 for now. The m50 will be a summer project.

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post

Mine works
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                            This is a rare thing! I can't say this myself, LOL. My 318i broke right before I got the M3 running.
                            seriously! i was missing a c-clip and the selector rod fell out while in 5th gear on the fwy. whoever said you can't change out a shift lever on an ix was wrong. didn't even have to stop!

Originally posted by turge View Post
                            i spy manual flywheel!
                            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Travis is such a tweaker.
                              caught me.

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                              LMk when you find something. I wouldn't drive janky junk with my kid in the car.
                              The extended o2 is just temp till i find a cheap I exhaust or get one built. Just so happen it was working and the zip tie holding it much has broke and thus hitting the ground.
                              your headlights, lol. ;)

Been searching for a head unit for the E36 M3. My demands were a bit tough to meet since I wanted something with rear USB and something that would match the factory dash illumination. I wanted to do these things without spending $300 on a head unit!

Ended up buying the JVC Arsenal KD-A735BT from Crutchfield. Paid $129.99 shipped including install kit (after using $20 discount code I found online). We'll see how it does!
                              my buddy julian has that in his car, he likes it. but i don't think it has red illumination right?

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                              seriously! i was missing a c-clip and the selector rod fell out while in 5th gear on the fwy. whoever said you can't change out a shift lever on an ix was wrong. didn't even have to stop!
                              hahahahahahaha

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                              my feedback thread

Comment

What do you drive again?

I don't drive stupid with my kid in the car. There's a reason why I sold my vert for a coupe, so i could fit a larger car seat in the rear. The car seat is strapped in pretty tight, i've got 2 more months till my son is 1 then i can turn that seat around facing forward, and yes there's plenty of room.

Comment

Working...
                                X