Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an engine stand. We just need to remove the bad block thats currently attatched to it. I thought you were going to buy mikes motor
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

FapFapFap
      HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
      i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Anyone wanna buy my alpina b3 rep chip?
        900rpm idle, 6500rpm rev limiter.

from the site:
        Alpina C27 upgrade ECU chip for the BMW E30 325i & E34 525i fitted with the 2.5L 6cyl 12V M20B25 engine and 173 Bosch Motronic ECU

Suitable for the following vehicles:

1987-1991 E30 325i / 325is / 325iX
        1987-1990 E34 525i
        Bosch Motronic ECU Part Number: 0 261 200 173
        This ECU upgrade chip features uprated fuel & timing maps in order to produce an additional 8-10bhp & 8-12lb/ft from an otherwise standard M20B25 engine.

Features:

Uprated fuel & timing maps
        Suitable for standard & modified vehicles, as well as 2.7 & 2.8 engine conversions
        Includes chip socket for safe installation in your ECU and to allow for future upgrades
        It is ideal for completely standard unmodified vehicles, and will also work well with the following modifications:

Free flow air filter
        Free flow exhaust
        Super unleaded fuel (97 RON or higher)=== 93oct
        Camshaft upgrade
        2.7 & 2.8 engine conversions
        Please note that the above modifications are NOT required for this chip to work, they are simply recommendations for even further power gains to be made.

Comment

cuanto?
          '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
          '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
          Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            I have an engine stand. We just need to remove the bad block thats currently attatched to it. I thought you were going to buy mikes motor
            was.. think he's keeping it.. im going a different route anyways.. im trying to get roberts... but he's not responding to my text. if i dont get it by tonight i'll hit u up tomorrow to set something up
            '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
            '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
              cuanto?
              fiddy bux? Thats what I paid.

Id be down to trade for another chip. This is a good chip , tons of low end tq, but i just want a regular aftermarket ( copys fine ) that has more top end.

Comment

drove about 2 miles WOT a some parts. WOW my car feels much slower.
                I put back the stock air box with a K&N drop in filter and the stock chip back in.
                I so not use to the low idle haha ,my car is quite now.

Comment

was.. think he's keeping it.. im going a different route anyways.. im trying to get roberts... but he's not responding to my text. if i dont get it by tonight i'll hit u up tomorrow to set something up
                  Since I ended up working on the bike instead of the 316i I won't be using my block anytime soon. You can grab my super eta block and owe me one this winter.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    Since I ended up working on the bike instead of the 316i I won't be using my block anytime soon. You can grab my super eta block and owe me one this winter.
                    ughh. ur a champ, but i already have a block, all i need is a rebuild kit, which im working on getting right now and an engine stand to work on..

actually kinda need the rods... i'll text you
                    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                      fiddy bux? Thats what I paid.

Id be down to trade for another chip. This is a good chip , tons of low end tq, but i just want a regular aftermarket ( copys fine ) that has more top end.
                      and i'll let you know.. probably will pick it up next friday if no one else does. will need it when i get done with my motor
                      '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                      '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

and i'll let you know.. probably will pick it up next friday if no one else does. will need it when i get done with my motor
                        okie dokie

Comment

buy my stuffs pls. i sell cheap k

ive got more shit i just cant remember it atm.

Comment

ughh. ur a champ, but i already have a block, all i need is a rebuild kit, which im working on getting right now and an engine stand to work on..

actually kinda need the rods... i'll text you
                            Not looking to break up the block. People throw away eta blocks. Same rods.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

true true. but unless... wait. i think i just thought of someone with a eta block chillin in the back of theyre garage... will let u know

never mind.. still need someone with a eta block they will allow me to take apart.. :)
                              '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                              '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Is that thing on air?

Comment

Do style 5s with adapters clear the rx7 calipers?

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                                DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X