This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
    They had one come out too, gave me a value of 2,851 but I'm talking about private appraisers.

Insurance companies don't have appraisers. They don't determine the value either.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Wait wut...then who was that fine piece of ass that came and took pictures and asked me questions about the car?

Originally posted by yert315
      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Most likely someone they hired, you are able to get your own appraisal and compare results, I have heard some shady stories about appraisals though

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

I already accepted 30% fault. I wasn't about to wait 2 years for a settlement
          what's that mean? it's still his fault then. you need to call your attorney and ask what's up.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

I tried fighting it but they didn't drop the 30% they were blaming me for. If I wanted to fight it more I would've had to go to court and if I had gone to court it would take a year to two years to get my money.

Comment

I tried fighting it but they didn't drop the 30% they were blaming me for. If I wanted to fight it more I would've had to go to court and if I had gone to court it would take a year to two years to get my money.
              Man sorry to hear this is still going on ayman , it's been how long already? I never really followed up on your posts about the situation lately, I thought it would be simple and done with by now. Dude was at fault period.

Comment

My sister got her license O_O
                Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

a physical damage adjuster. Look at the vehicle valuation they sent you. It will have the name of the third party vehicle evaluation company should be listed on it. Usually its ADP.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                    a physical damage adjuster. Look at the vehicle valuation they sent you. It will have the name of the third party vehicle evaluation company should be listed on it. Usually its ADP.
                    Pm me your email address

Comment

should i trade my gopro for this?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

yup

Comment

without question, then buy new gopro

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

?

Are you asking over 7500? That's superior court.
                            Small claims won't take years. It's cut and dry. Insurance will owe you.

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                            [IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_Mg1dm0JnTvM/TdLZ1ugO4NI/AAAAAAAAPPc/UaM43DabNzY/s800/DSC00010.JPG[/IMG

[IMG]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_Mg1dm0JnTvM/TdLZ27C4tRI/AAAAAAAAPPg/oh7x_ag2alg/s800/DSC00009.JPG[/IMG

[IMG]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Mg1dm0JnTvM/TdLZkLEdmYI/AAAAAAAAPOk/iPCYLW20y6E/s800/DSC00033.JPG[/IMG

should i trade my gopro for this?
                            Yes.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Yes, especially since I only paid like $240 for my gopro2!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                                ?

Are you asking over 7500? That's superior court.
                                Small claims won't take years. It's cut and dry. Insurance will owe you
                                Why do I feel like my lawyer is hindering my case 0.o

Comment

Working...
                                X