• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
    i cant believe
    you would buy a car like that

and then put it in storage and never drive it
    i would drive the shit out of it my god that thing is awesome
    i think i would only weekend it, if that. i'd go out and buy a regular m3 for the rest.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

i dont know its just you know that thing is dream to drive i just couldn't hide it away ,
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

Travis, your mentality is what has kept me away from 3 e30m3s.

Fuck overpriced garage queens!
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Track the m3.
          Not baby it. Yes expensive, but cars like that want to be driven hard.

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
          1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
          1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Travis, your mentality is what has kept me away from 3 e30m3s.

Fuck overpriced garage queens!
            i'd daily the fuck out of an e30 m3, period.
            Originally posted by Kev View Post
            Track the m3.
            Not baby it. Yes expensive, but cars like that want to be driven hard.
            on the weekends.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

This^^

Is the dream. I'd drive it till I die then get buried in it. Win.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

No. Daily driven and weekend warrior.

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

well, finally sucked it up and spent the money for some new shoes. went back to my older style leather Adidas.(although they changed them a bit- the tongue used to be much longer, and i liked that part about the shoe... W/e) but they squeak soo bad! i don't know where its actually coming from but im sure its the whole freakin shoe squeaking. how would you guys fix this? never had this happen to me.

google says hand lotion. but really? i would think some kind of oil (like what they use for new baseball gloves) would be more ideal. if so, then what kind of hand lotion? as in, what should i make sure it DOES NOT have in it. dont wanna ruin my investment.

any help is appreciated. you can PM me with answers if you like or whatever.
                  Thanks.
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                  MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                  Got Drop?? ;-)
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  But of course
                  E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                    No. Daily driven and weekend warrior.
                    that's what i said...

on another note...
                    Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                      well, finally sucked it up and spent the money for some new shoes. went back to my older style leather Adidas.(although they changed them a bit- the tongue used to be much longer, and i liked that part about the shoe... W/e) but they squeak soo bad! i don't know where its actually coming from but im sure its the whole freakin shoe squeaking. how would you guys fix this? never had this happen to me.

google says hand lotion. but really? i would think some kind of oil (like what they use for new baseball gloves) would be more ideal. if so, then what kind of hand lotion? as in, what should i make sure it DOES NOT have in it. dont wanna ruin my investment.

Thanks.
                      Baby powder.

In that case u make it sound like u haven't had a new pair of shoes since grade school. Lol

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

where do i put it? (seriously)
                        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                        Got Drop?? ;-)
                        Originally posted by JinormusJ
                        But of course
                        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Thanks.

Worst mistake of your life.

I wore adidas sambas for the past 8 years, about a year and a half back they changed the shoe, the sole is a harder lower quality rubber, the leather days are gone, its now a synthetic upper, in simple terms they cheaped the fuck out and hiked the price 5$ /pair.

Its disgusting, the smaller tounge and being made in tahiland are the telltales of the new shoes. They will squeak forever, just get rid of them.

I sucked it up and bought nike free runs after a near decade of nothing but sambas.
                          sigpic

Comment

^ you would wear sambas

Comment

where do i put it? (seriously)
                              http://m.lifehacker.com/243000/macgy...th-baby-powder

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                                WUT r these.

Where did you find that picture? I took this one on Sunday and posted in my buddy's thread on vortex, someone said something about them being image wheels?

Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                                Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                                Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                                Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Working...
                                X