Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so its pouring and im kinda scared im going to hydrolock on the way to dock.
    and i cant seem to find my high beam.
    any suggestions?

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
      any suggestions?
      Just one: man up.
      -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
      Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
      Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
      Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
      Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Actually, can you reroute the filter to the engine bay really quickly? Heat soak > rain soak.
        -Kalim

Comment

Originally posted by cyberkaa View Post
          Actually, can you reroute the filter to the engine bay really quickly? Heat soak > rain soak.
          i cant. ive got a heat shield as well. so theres not much room i can place it. and im pretty sure it would be worse removing the heat shield.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

any suggestions?
            I've been driving around with this bottom mount turbo, no filter, and no splash gaurd all week. I know I'm crazy but I do almost come to a stop at all dips.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              I've been driving around with this bottom mount turbo, no filter, and no splash gaurd all week. I know I'm crazy but I do almost come to a stop at all dips.
              you are insaneeee!
              well thats a must for me regardless.
              but last time there was a slight rain, i could feel the car jerk when id put down the pedal because the filter was wet. i really need to invest in one of those hydroshields that go over the intake.

my feedback thread

Comment

gonna be driving to San Bernardino today in the rain, hope there is no traffic or accidents.
                -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                Got Drop?? ;-)
                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                But of course
                E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Hope you guys have a good rainy day. I expect pictures to look at tonight.
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

i cant. ive got a heat shield as well. so theres not much room i can place it. and im pretty sure it would be worse removing the heat shield.
                    :/ You need one of those filter socks.
                    -Kalim

Comment

:D lol

Comment

Where you fuckers at? If you don't know where I live or I don't have your # send me a pm so I can give you my address.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Thanks for the food a beer Nigel!

Comment

So stoked I won a strut bar! I cant for the life of me get it to line up though...
                            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                              Eurokid9 is going to see if he can bring one also.
                              Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                              So stoked I won a strut bar! I cant for the life of me get it to line up though...
                              It takes a little finegueling but you'll get it. ;)
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                                Sweet. :)

Yes, finagling is what you need to get that strut bar on, hahaha.
                                -Kalim

Comment

Working...
                                X