Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

came across it on tumblr. Google their names!

Originally posted by yert315
    Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Shit, instantly killed nvm.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

lolol

Originally posted by yert315
        Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
          Could of lived maybe. Caged, fire suits, idk.
          I dont know, I mean the impact.. The car was obliterated.. even if it didn't blow up.. the rate at which the car hit the tree.. I mean shit I just spent 5 minutes watching it over and over again. The impact alone probably killed them.. That GIF is horrifying.

Read the article myself. Damn, Even if that was a normal car it would have blew up. I mean geez..
          -Art

Comment

RS200 being driven by Marc Surer on the Hessen Rally on 31st May 1986. Sadly the car leaves the road and as a result Michel Wyder, the co-driver, died and Marc received serious injuries and burns from which he eventually made a good recovery. Consider this a testament to Michel and all drivers and co-drivers who entertain us by taking these risks in the pursuit of performance.
            Attached Images
            http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...-1986-a-12793/
            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
              I dont know, I mean the impact.. The car was obliterated.. even if it didn't blow up.. the rate at which the car hit the tree.. I mean shit I just spent 5 minutes watching it over and over again. The impact alone probably killed them.. That GIF is horrifying.
              The co driver died instantly actually, driver left injured and burned.
              The gif makes it look crazy. Find the video on youtube and it's not as dramatic.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

it look crazy. Find the video on youtube and it's not as dramatic.
                lol I guess relatively speaking yes
                Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

i hate to say it but this is what happens when you put 800hp into a less than 2000 pound car while this sounds freaking incredible to drive these thing were down right crazy. They were pretty much driving stupidly fast coffins
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

Comment

This video bums me out. I hate when people die before they have a chance to be old.
                    -Art

Comment

The gif makes it look crazy. Find the video on youtube and it's not as dramatic.
                      Must be the cinematic angles and hipster color editing brah

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
                      I hate when people die before they have a chance to be old.
                      All men die, few men truly live.

Comment

I'd take instant death before terminal illness just waiting in agony to die
                        sigpic

Comment

dvck sent you a pm about your seats.
                          -Art

Comment

^^
                            Way to totally change the conversation topic duder...

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                              ^^
                              Way to totally change the conversation topic duder...
                              I've seen enough death this week.

We visited a family member last Sunday night at Valley Pres.. The lady woke up while we were there and tried to communicate with us. The following morning (yesterday) we found out she had died.

Leukemia.. no bueno!
                              -Art

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                                I've been watching that wagon for quite a while now...
                                I don't get it. Maybe if it had an s62. Just seems overpriced by about 5k.

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                                Omar, i has silly clean natur psgr coupe sport seat as game chair. Convince me to sell.
                                You know i need a nature seat for one of my e30s.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X