This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
    Wtf happened to velocity? It started out as a automotive channel but now it's mainly a nature channel with some automotive shows in the evening.
    I know WTF !!!!!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

It sounds like your a cigarette smoker. Sure it makes you want to vomit the first few times you try it but you continue because its the cool thing to do. lol
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

This is so much bullshit. First offense cell phone ticket is $217 and I need to take traffic school to avoid a point. Completely ridiculous.

'go fuck yourselves, san diego'
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

California Traffic Laws
          What do you expect?

Comment

Wtf happened to velocity? It started out as a automotive channel but now it's mainly a nature channel with some automotive shows in the evening.
            and barrett fucking jackson good god i don't want she another shitty muscle car for 12 freakin hours on end
            88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
              and barrett fucking jackson good god i don't want she another shitty muscle car for 12 freakin hours on end
              I forgot about that. In the beginning it was cool to see what these cars go for but now its just too damn repetitive
              harry/harout

Comment

I forgot about that. In the beginning it was cool to see what these cars go for but now its just too damn repetitive
                oh hey this is 50th damn trans am you have had one this show really really guys no one wants to watch this shit
                88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

I was excited when they had the porsche 912 race car. Most of the cars coming up to the block were rare racing porsches.
                  harry/harout

Comment

I was excited when they had the porsche 912 race car. Most of the cars coming up to the block were rare racing porsches.
                    most of them seem like they are old american cars which i like but it gets old really fast
                    88 325is Five Speed
                    Lachssilber

Comment

Then dont watch?

And please dont get me started on pirating music...seriously a song cost a dollar on itunes, hell spotify is free...i get the "what does it matter they have tons of money" bullshit but seriously...pay the artist for the hard work that you enjoy

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

If I truly love a artist, I will support them and buy their cd. I am not going to pay 12-20 dollars for a piece of crap album that will never get any play.

In my life I have prolly bought over 500 albums so I feel I supported them enough.
                        harry/harout

Comment

That's the spirit!

Comment

So once you have paid for 500 fill ups the gas station should give you free gas?

Or when you have gone to the grocery 500 times they should start giving you free food, because your not sure if the food is going to be crap or not?

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I want free gas
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X