This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
    how bad are the tires? Would they last thousands miles or are they already bald? I would pick up.
    I'd call them rollers. Not down to the belts or anything but do have some mnior dry rot

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post

Is that a pic of a typical s14 member

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
    really been getting into classical music and country.

don't judge.
    I've got a nice classical music box set. Perfect starter kit. Has all the greats.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
      looking to get a full bushing kit for the e30. need front control arm bushings and everything for the rear. looking at r3vshift and debating if i should get soft or hard, any input? my car is lowered quite a bit- if that helps. im thinking soft, but dont want to regret it.

soft would be much stiffer than the stock rubber style correct? soft be quieter also in the long run?
      funny thing is i just bought the Revshift rear bushing set in soft. I haven't put them in yet but they seem like nice pieces. They are a lot stiffer than stock rubber stuff i don't think they will be crazy on my daily driver
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

thanks. reason for the rush is that my front CAB compleately came apart and the wheel is sitting forward in the wheel well and rubbing in spots it should not.badly. thought it was gonna fall out while driving home last night
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          I've got a nice classical music box set. Perfect starter kit. Has all the greats.
          just downloaded top 100 classical hits of all time.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
            thanks. reason for the rush is that my front CAB compleately came apart and the wheel is sitting forward in the wheel well and rubbing in spots it should not.badly. thought it was gonna fall out while driving home last night
            i didn't order the FCABs but judging by the bushings i received they are pretty well made for the price. But the only thing is it took 3 weeks for me to get them because they were slammed from the black friday sale they did.
            88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              Ups sucks. USPS parcel post all the way. Go to a rim shop and ask them for some boxes
              Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
              i use usps for everything. literally, i don't even have to leave the house if i don't have to. cheapest prices. cheaper than my ups/fedex business accounts.

just get some cardboard and cut around to fit circles on the top and bottom, tape it down and throw them in trash bags and ship them. something like ~$20 iirc.
              Thanks I'll look into into it. I've heard of that method, but for only wheels w/tires so i'll most likely just get some boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
                (you) will literally ruin that car.
                This is inevitable, I'm first in line for the power plant/drivetrain.

I'm willing to bet he's thinking of an m10 swap
                sigpic

Comment

My day has consisted of the following.

1. Huge Breakfast
                  2. Deep Tissue message at the local parlour
                  3. Ten Minutes of Mall
                  4. Giant Lunch
                  5. Two and a half hour nap.

This is what I call a Saturday!

Dvck, How are the dyed front seats holding up?
                  Last edited by Deathtoll; 12-22-2012, 06:10 PM.
                  -Art

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post

Dvck, How are the dyed front seats holding up?
                    Lol
                    harry/harout

Comment

I actually got impatient ant started reverting the color change, one seat halfway done, it's taken a week
                      sigpic

Comment

That sucks ahh well u live and learn.
                        -Art

Comment

Wow, the most amazing thing happend today.

Just a few minutes ago we went to the local pizza place here in Long Beach called Buonos Pizza. We used the e30 to drive there and back. My wife who drives a 2011 C300 and an E320 said "Wow these seats are really comfortable, The support and the width are perfect." After hearing that I almost shit on myself! I'm used to hearing the following:

"The car makes too much noise"
                          "Why does it smell like Gas/Oil/Rubber?"
                          "Why does it always scrape?"
                          "The headlights are too bright."
                          "Why are you racing that guy?"

I can't beleive she actually said one positive thing about the car lol.
                          -Art

Comment

^^^ lol ^^^
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
                              Wow, the most amazing thing happend today.

BLA BLA BLA BS

I can't beleive she actually said one positive thing about the car lol.
                              Its a trap, she wants something....oh shit xmas is in a couple of days or maybe its a passive agressive way of saying stop spending money on this car reverse psychology style....or maybe thats just my wife that does that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                                Its a trap, she wants something....oh shit xmas is in a couple of days or maybe its a passive agressive way of saying stop spending money on this car reverse psychology style....or maybe thats just my wife that does that to me.
                                LOL, she has been hinting that she wants the new X1 but yeah, you could be right!
                                -Art

Comment

Working...
                                X