This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lga714 View Post
    My tires are brand new and they have good ratings for wet traction.

Click This

It was my wipers deciding not to work randomly that made the drive sketchy.
    Then get new wiper arms and motor.......:giggle:
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

wow actually starting a functional thread is proving more complicated than it should be. Its like fucking english class but there is no teacher just a bunch of assholes waiting to bash it
      HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        Then get new wiper arms and motor.......:giggle:
        haha you always use that fag giggling emoticon, I don't think its the motor, I think it maybe the stalk, I've replaced the switch and relay.

mtechII 5 lug S50

Comment

Originally posted by Avus E30 View Post
          wow actually starting a functional thread is proving more complicated than it should be. Its like fucking english class but there is no teacher just a bunch of assholes waiting to bash it
          Welcome to the new r3vlimited.
          -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
          Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
          Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
          Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
          Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Greg, I finally got INPA to talk to the DSC unit in the M3. There was a 50A fuse missing from the fuse box. :rofl: Not only that, I discovered a whole bunch of mismatched fuses. The freaking thing is a mess.

On the plus side, it's telling me all kinds of interesting stuff now.
            -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
            Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
            Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
            Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
            Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

I mean I want to gather some suspension ideas and figure out my parts list to get it all prearranged, but however I was typing it I could jsut see all the bullshit that would ensue from however I wrote it so I just stopped. Fuck it,
              HDE30 <3

Comment

Everyone smack talking cause you want to build a vert track car?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Didnt even open the can of worms. I realized that as much helps as Id like to get from the forums and people on here its still just a social service to meet real people who will help me work on the cars. Honest help doesnt exist on the internet
                  HDE30 <3

Comment

Didnt even open the can of worms. I realized that as much helps as Id like to get from the forums and people on here its still just a social service to meet real people who will help me work on the cars. Honest help doesnt exist on the internet
                    As long as you don't turn into dinanm3 you'll get our help.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

what did he do anyhow, I missed all that
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

anyone know how to check the heater valve to see if its functioning properly.
                        i dont have a heater in my car and its going to be terrible if i cant get this fixed asap.
                        i know how to get to it and all, but how can i check it.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                        my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                          anyone know how to check the heater valve to see if its functioning properly.
                          i dont have a heater in my car and its going to be terrible if i cant get this fixed asap.
                          i know how to get to it and all, but how can i check it.
                          +1 i need my heater too. and i also need to fix my rear defroster. i hate not being able to see out the back.
                          -Paolo
                          1986 325e RIP.
                          1989 525i
                          1986 635CSI

Comment

Anyone play LFS? I was testing out FRAPS demo.

*Edit: wtf meant to put preview -.- Figuring out how to embed...

There we go:

Last edited by nickflic3; 12-20-2010, 12:38 AM.
                            Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                            Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                            Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                            Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
                              +1 i need my heater too. and i also need to fix my rear defroster. i hate not being able to see out the back.
                              yeahhh my rear defroster only works on 2 lines at the bottom. doesnt do jack for me. so unsafe for the roads especially when raining.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                              my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                                yeahhh my rear defroster only works on 2 lines at the bottom. doesnt do jack for me. so unsafe for the roads especially when raining.
                                Thankfully all that still works on my car but after driving today in the rain my OBC screen got all fuzzy and now I can't make out the letters, just all red o_O
                                Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                                Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                                Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                                Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Working...
                                X