This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2quikmotorwerks View Post
    Any good body guys or shops you guys recommend , got ran into and need to get my baby fixed [ATTACH]69929[/ATTACH]
    This is going to be a lot of money to fix, I had the same thing happen to my car, and got three quotes on it, cheapest being 4.7k to fix...problem is your frame rail is buckled, and your trunk is buckled plus everything else, sure it may still be straight, but your talking about replacing a quarter of the body, seamlessly welding it back together, then painting all of it...you might as well start shopping for a new car

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
    Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Did you call the police and make a report? Maybe someone saw it happen. You get insurance money bro

Comment

Originally posted by cikisdeadly1 View Post
        how much do u guys thing new e36 controll arm bushings are gunna cost?
        Yo trina fit e36 con-troll arms on you car?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmeyers View Post
          Really??why is manual so hard to come by, were there less imported than autos? And you're saying even rear wheel drive manual parts are hard to come by right?
          RWD manuals are pretty common. but think about it like this: around 2200 ix's were imported to the US, ever, and a very large percentage of those were automatic. they were sold mostly in areas of need and the majority of those have rusted out - as e30s do. conservatively, we started out with less than a thousand manuals, and it's safe to say that more than half of those have been wrecked, given up on or rusted out since. driveline parts between RWD and AWD e30s are not interchangeable without losing the AWD feature.

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
          just get an auto ix or manual i/is.
          this is your best course of action without finding a desperate seller like me or spending $$$

Originally posted by cikisdeadly1 View Post
          how much do u guys thing new e36 controll arm bushings are gunna cost?
          Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
          Yo trina fit e36 con-troll arms on you car?
          he said fcabs, but e36 arms do work too. i've been runnning a set on my car for about two years now.

conrad, why don't you check one of the many parts sites out there instead of making one of us do it for you? haha
          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Sup Guys.... Well today was a shit day for me got laid-off from from work so if anyone out there knows about a job please let me know pm me thanks
            sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

I got a job for you, $25 an hour planting twolips.

Interested?

too soon?
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                RWD manuals are pretty common. but think about it like this: around 2200 ix's were imported to the US, ever, and a very large percentage of those were automatic. they were sold mostly in areas of need and the majority of those have rusted out - as e30s do. conservatively, we started out with less than a thousand manuals, and it's safe to say that more than half of those have been wrecked, given up on or rusted out since. driveline parts between RWD and AWD e30s are not interchangeable without losing the AWD feature.

this is your best course of action without finding a desperate seller like me or spending $$$
                wow thats crazy, didnt realize it was that few. i knew they were imported for only a few years but i didnt realize the numbers were that low. makes sense though, thanks for all the info from everyone!! Very helpful!!

Comment

Broke me speedo trying to correct the miles to my chasis so if anyone has one that works lying around let me know.

sigpic
                  TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                  FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Tmeyers View Post
                    wow thats crazy, didnt realize it was that few. i knew they were imported for only a few years but i didnt realize the numbers were that low. makes sense though, thanks for all the info from everyone!! Very helpful!!
                    then again, i can try and get you in contact with the kid that bought mine. it was very clean, zero rust, new clutch and timing belt etc.
                    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                    1974 2002tii / stock
                    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Hey quick question, I have been looking for cheap Depos but this is the only ebay link I have found so far http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=86884594065 do any of you have any other links for the smoked/smileys?

Comment

I think ary is the only other one that sells the smoked version , ECS sells the non smoked version though, I've been thinking about picking up a set too
                        88 325is Five Speed
                        Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                          Hey quick question, I have been looking for cheap Depos but this is the only ebay link I have found so far http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=86884594065 do any of you have any other links for the smoked/smileys?
                          Check this: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195668

Dunno if its still going on though
                          Web Designer / Front End Developer
                          My Portfolio & Website

IG: @w_illriderz

Comment

I'd rather give my money to a chinese man, before I shell out to ESM. Thank you for the replys guys.

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                              This is going to be a lot of money to fix, I had the same thing happen to my car, and got three quotes on it, cheapest being 4.7k to fix...problem is your frame rail is buckled, and your trunk is buckled plus everything else, sure it may still be straight, but your talking about replacing a quarter of the body, seamlessly welding it back together, then painting all of it...you might as well start shopping for a new car
                              I gotten 3 quotes as well the cheapest being 2300 and the highest being 4400. My neighbor across the street has body guys that he says will fix it for a 1000.00 but idk about that one,lol. It's really not as bad as it looks. Sure it needs a trunk and new rear panel and such but it truly isn't that bad

Comment

Cost me about $500 to get this fixed (no paint). Could have done it cheaper but you get what you pay for. If my car was stock or had very little mods i would have just bought another car

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Buy used real ones. I have a set somewhere.
                                Last edited by einstein57; 04-24-2013, 07:47 PM.
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X