Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice way to start my friday.... anyone have an oil pan laying around?

instagram : @whoismaxjulien
    Attached Files

Comment

Good morning
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

What's up y'all! TGIF!

Comment

Just got an exhaust ticket -___-

It's 27151 VC, How do I fix that without having to change my exhaust?

Comment

It's non correctable so I guess I just go to court and tell them my car is fixed. Where can test if it's under 95db?

Comment

Originally posted by whoismaxjulien View Post
              Nice way to start my friday.... anyone have an oil pan laying around?

instagram : @whoismaxjulien
              How'd you manage that? And what's up with all the LAPD? lol

Originally posted by JFarhanbod View Post
              It's non correctable so I guess I just go to court and tell them my car is fixed. Where can test if it's under 95db?
              Did the dude have a decibel reader? When you go to court question the officer on how he came to that conclusion if he didn't have one on him. Even if he says he did, ask him if he has any record of it or the specific decibel reader on him so the court can verify his "results". If he doesn't have any proof, then you can get the ticket dismissed.
              Last edited by turge; 01-17-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

On a side note... for those of you looking to get Google Glass when it get's released:

A San Diego traffic court judge dismissed the first traffic ticket issued to a person for using “Google Glass” while driving a car.

Comment

Is it a stock exhaust? I think you have to get it repaired then inspected before. If they wont let it fly then you can always ask for an extension.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                  DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                    Is it a stock exhaust? I think you have to get it repaired then inspected before. If they wont let it fly then you can always ask for an extension.

It just a cat and a single glass pack. The fine is 200 bucks online and that's it so I might just do that.

Comment

Just got an exhaust ticket -___-

It's 27151 VC, How do I fix that without having to change my exhaust?
                      That a ticket for a modified exhaust, it should require it to be corrected. you need to go to referee station and they will test the decibels to see if they are within code and probable verify the exhaust is back to stock.

Comment

Originally posted by mammoth_e30 View Post
                        That a ticket for a modified exhaust, it should require it to be corrected. you need to go to referee station and they will test the decibels to see if they are within code and probable verify the exhaust is back to stock.

The officer checked the box for uncorrectable though. A buddy of mine had the same ticket and he said he just paid the fee online and went about his day without touching anything

Comment

thats lame. So what happens if you get popped again for the same ticket.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

$200 more dolla every week

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

It just a cat and a single glass pack. The fine is 200 bucks online and that's it so I might just do that.
                              The officer checked the box for uncorrectable though. A buddy of mine had the same ticket and he said he just paid the fee online and went about his day without touching anything
                              Dude just go to court and fight it. You'll save yourself the ticket cost and having to mess with your exhaust.

Comment

so I've been driving my uncles big ass dodge ram around for about a week, while waiting to fix my e30. fixed my e30 tonight holy crap i never realized how smooth e30s are, i was having like a religious experience driving though some twisty roads near my house
                                88 325is Five Speed
                                Lachssilber

Comment

Working...
                                X