Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any of you guys planning on attending this SD north county meet?

1993 BMW 325iC -S52

Comment

Originally posted by IronmanE30 View Post
      As of today there are 6 available 4 of which are in the US. Dealer list price is $933.31 for the E30. I bought mine on 9/4/12 and the Dealer list price was $771.55 so Dealer prices have gone up 17% in about 2 years. When I got mine there were none in the US so it had to be shipped from Germany.

Cheers,

Jim
      Are they NOS? I wonder how long a dash would last in storage. They must still dry out to some extent no? I mean they're coming up on 30yrs old by now.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Thats a good question
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
          Are they NOS? I wonder how long a dash would last in storage. They must still dry out to some extent no? I mean they're coming up on 30yrs old by now.
          Nope, they ran out of them and made a new batch just like a lot of the stuff that becomes NLA and then reappears. That is why some folks complain that the new dash pattern is not exactly the same as the old pattern. I have been told that the new material is better than the original but who knows.

Cheers,

Jim
          sigpic

Comment

FML! :hitler:

I just backed up into a fucking pole and, broke my rear trim along with part of my bumper!
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
              FML! :hitler:

I just backed up into a fucking pole and, broke my rear trim along with part of my bumper!
              Dam hombre! Must be some bad juju, first traffic jam now smacking poles.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Any guys in the San Diego area have a pink top s50/52 injector laying around that I can troubleshoot with on my car? Just need one...

Comment

Originally posted by gkurey View Post
                  Any guys in the San Diego area have a pink top s50/52 injector laying around that I can troubleshoot with on my car? Just need one...
                  I do, PM me.
                  1993 BMW 325iC -S52

Comment

PM sent, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      Dam hombre! Must be some bad juju, first traffic jam now smacking poles.

On Wednesday night I got a ticket for a bad trail light. :-(
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I cannot find out how to remove the 3 side molding pieces on each side of my coupe. I know there is a plastic nut for the 2 door moldings but cannot find out how to remove the other 4 pieces that are at each quarter panel. I don't want to break them. Can anyone help? Any links? I've searched and nothing was very clear. I need some photos of a how-to. I already looked in the each corner of the wheel well and did not see another black plastic screw like the door has so I'm "logically" confused. So anyone, can you help me with each of the moldings on each quarter panel?

NEVER MIND, BUT THANKS

I got Brave and pulled them out. There is a certain way to do it as to not break your clips. For the fron you just got to get a good ory grip and pull straight out. If you can get behind the fender and push out the rivet that works too. For the back I found it essential to remove the interior door cards and push the rivet out from inside the car, once its popped out, go back out and gently partially pull the molding out then slide it out towards the rear.
                        Last edited by thebutcher37; 06-28-2014, 05:48 PM.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

I'm joining in on the flaming

$200 for an "almost crackless"-"only one crack" dash

Wtf :hitler:

Comment

sup. The new Mighty Car Mods LA Meet video is up. I got into the video at 14:42. :D

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post

sup. The new Mighty Car Mods LA Meet video is up. I got into the video at 14:42. :D
                              Ha just watched this. Turgenator strikes again.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Hey everyone. I will try and get some research of my own done. But Im looking at getting into an e39 wagon.

Anybody got some words of advice? The car will be my new daily driver as I need more room and practicality.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X