X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I offered him $300

Comment

325 is tempting. how much do the yards charge for fenders doors and valance?

Comment

Mike text me pictures of the repairs you need to barter for and I'll see if I can work something out with my brother (the upholstere)
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post
          325 is tempting. how much do the yards charge for fenders doors and valance?

it all depends who charges and how they are charged...
          i bought a black valance from the yard (see sig)
          i got it for like 26 they charged it as bumper reinforcement
          but i recently almost got one and they were charging me like 45 for it
          depends how they are charged
          fenders i think are like 45
          doors are like probably expensive

Comment

Ed, the seats have good foam and mechanics, I just want fresh red. Lemme know ballpark for fresh leather or vinyl. I know doing that shit right ain't cheap.
            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
            1974 2002tii / stock
            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
              comes out to a G cause 400 bucks for plates
              i txtd him , hope its not gone yet.

Comment

well i txtd and emailed that guy about the red e30, idk if its to late to cal.... 11:30pm and maybe dosnt speak english.. o well

Comment

Sup gents.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                    well i txtd and emailed that guy about the red e30, idk if its to late to cal.... 11:30pm and maybe dosnt speak english.. o well
                    The 325is in Woodland Hills or whatever?

Not sure if thats what your talkin about but my buddy just picked it up yesterday
                    Originally posted by e30lov
                    sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
                    Adventures of an E30

Comment

Morning, dudes.
                      -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                      Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                      Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                      Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                      Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

Kalim, hows that engine rebuild going?
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

It's started to come apart. Wasn't able to put much time in this weekend since I got pulled into a little suspension tuning, haha.

Looks like the cylinder walls are worn completely smooth (as expected) so we're using the block I sold him a while back. The head was recently rebuilt and still in good shape, so we'll just see about cleaning the valves if anything. Head studs have arrived, MLS gasket and other seals should be on the way. Bottom is going to be fully disassembled next to see about re-ringing the pistons and replacing the bearings.
                          -Kalim

British Racing Green, IE Springs/Bilsteins, IE exhaust, IE SSK,
                          Momo shift knob, Miller MAF conversion, K&N intake,
                          Blackworks Aluminum Radiator, 5MT swapped,
                          Ellipsoids w/DDM HIDs, OEM Recaro Sports, Momo Mod07 Wheel,
                          Drilled+Slotted Rotors, Alpine HU/Amp/speakers, 12" enclosed sub

Comment

we did some fun stuff over the weekend like this

yes we wrap everything

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Of all things
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
                                The 325is in Woodland Hills or whatever?

Not sure if thats what your talkin about but my buddy just picked it up yesterday
                                no this one

how much did that IS go for?

Comment

Working...
                                X