Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

besides the fact that they are heavy, impractical, and have no roof, yes. and putting on a quasi-roof doesn't really change those things. some verts cost more than M3s back in the day, but none of that means shit in the present.
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
      besides the fact that they are heavy, impractical, and have no roof, yes. and putting on a quasi-roof doesn't really change those things. some verts cost more than M3s back in the day, but none of that means shit in the present.
      True , i can say this . E30's are over priced. :D everyone knows.
      verts are only 200-300 pounds heavier , theres plenty of stuff to drop weight. verts are practical in SoCal

Comment

Hey guys, i am in the socal area and just posted up a opening thread about my self-

Ill be posting here from time to time! Nice to see the e30 community is so active.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
          True , i can say this . E30's are over priced. :D everyone knows.
          verts are only 200-300 pounds heavier , theres plenty of stuff to drop weight. verts are practical in SoCal
          Whatever stops the tears.

Originally posted by ryanredbaron View Post
          Hey guys, i am in the socal area and just posted up a opening thread about my self-

Ill be posting here from time to time! Nice to see the e30 community is so active.
          You can't just come in here with your swapped car like a bigshot! Is that adam's in riverside?
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
            Thank you for the clarificatioms Mike, I will only need to recharge my A/C system this summer and I'm good with the heat. No need to chop the top of my car to let my hair blow in the wind, get bugs in my mouf and feel my pores numb from all the air........

Good morning to you all
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I need my a/c recharged...it gets dumb hot sometimes

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
              1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
              1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                I need my a/c recharged...it gets dumb hot sometimes
                Feels fresh homie, thanx for all the help again.

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  Feels fresh homie, thanx for all the help again.

:up:
                  No problem
                  Yu know anyone for ac?

Originally posted by QUKBMER
                  Ben i have a question for you. I read on a previous post your running a cam right or just a chip? The only way to get valve float is by running your car with a chip and no hipo cam. No cam and chip only gives you about 800 rpm or valve float. Is that what you did?
                  he was joking

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                  1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                  1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Nothing happened to his ass, he was playing a "YOKE"

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                      broke a rocker arm due to valve flote and poped the gasket. Selling car for 700 picked up. im done with it.
                      Ben were you running a chip with no hi-po cam in your car? THATS A BIG NO NO :tsk: Because you will have around 500 to 600 rpm of valve float.
                      Last edited by QUKBMER; 04-19-2011, 08:50 AM.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Say whaaa?
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

I did that on my car and i had to watch when going to pull higher RPM'S that i didnt go to high. It will make a that rattle noise and BOOM.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

But what is this chip no cam business?
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

hey mike i have a full set of sway bars for your mom's car

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                Thank you for the clarificatioms Mike, I will only need to recharge my A/C system this summer and I'm good with the heat. No need to chop the top of my car to let my hair blow in the wind, get bugs in my mouf and feel my pores numb from all the air........

Good morning to you all
                                you forgot roasting yourself slowly under the summertime sun. I'd rather not have the sun blaring down on me while driving during the daytime. Summer nights tho, thats a different story. I prefer sunroof over ragtop. Different strokes for different folks.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Working...
                                X