Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao! e30's are an odity over here! Actually not really, only if they aren't at my house...
    You say creeper, I say professional e30 spotter lolol

btw went to Chif's house today "nip and tuck" on my exhaust and rear bumper lol

Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
    Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
    Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Alright, since most of you MOFOS troll on this thread, like myself., I got serious question for you all before it's posted.

What do you all feel about a "SoCale30Lifestyle CarBeQue" in mid September? This event would go from a car meet/bbq onto an all out party into shut down time.

It's already in the works but I'd like to know, what the general concensus is about it?
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by nickflic3 View Post
        lmao! e30's are an odity over here! Actually not really, only if they aren't at my house...
        You say creeper, I say professional e30 spotter lolol

btw went to Chif's house today "nip and tuck" on my exhaust and rear bumper lol

more tuck needed,

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          Alright, since most of you MOFOS troll on this thread, like myself., I got serious question for you all before it's posted.

What do you all feel about a "SoCale30Lifestyle CarBeQue" in mid September? This event would go from a car meet/bbq onto an all out party into shut down time.

It's already in the works but I'd like to know, what the general concensus is about it?
          more details on the "all out party"

Comment

Like with a DJ, girls get invited so it's not a complete sausage fest, would probably be a mando BYOB to put in the pot. Just like the party you, your Lady and hottt friends went to meet me at, but e30 related. ;)

Comment

saw this guy today , i loled

he had a beach cruzer on the roof and was holding it while driving. Shity pix

Comment

Like with a DJ, girls get invited so it's not a complete sausage fest, would probably be a mando BYOB to put in the pot. Just like the party you, your Lady and hottt friends went to meet me at, but e30 related. ;)
                ohh yea i remember that lol , i got fuckkkkkked up.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                  saw this guy today , i loled

he had a beach cruzer on the roof and was holding it while driving. Shity pix

window needs more clean lol

E, sounds super legit but I'd more than likely dip out early lol Why September?
                  Bronzit 4-door Swap Drifting somewhere
                  Cammed B25 Swap Daily Driver
                  Updated 10/1

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                  Maybe 300 CANADIAN HP, thats like 225 US HP.

Comment

Do it july/august edwina

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                    1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                    1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

window needs more clean lol

the GF's car, we dont drive it much so it was dirty as fuk

Comment

All good as long as you attend buddy.

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                        Do it july/august edwina
                        Here's the thing guys, the spot is only available untill September. Plus like the other little events and odd meets going on like once a month. I wouldn't want to clutter you guys and it gibes us something to do. We also need more time for planning and we got a few more things coming your way, really fun shit too. ;)

Comment

Here's the thing guys, the spot is only available untill September. Plus like the other little events and odd meets going on like once a month. I wouldn't want to clutter you guys and it gibes us something to do. We also need more time for planning and we got a few more things coming your way, really fun shit too. ;)
                          this ^^

Comment

:puppy:

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                            this ^^
                            Stop Trollin

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                            1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                            1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                              :puppy:

Stop Trollin

Comment

Went to a local simi car meet tonight....

I know why I love e30 meats now. God damn ricers.

-NICK

Comment

Working...
                                X