Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright i can't deal with this heat. having no ac sucks shit. anyone know where to get ac converted/recharged around here? i need it done asap.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
      alright i can't deal with this heat. having no ac sucks shit. anyone know where to get ac converted/recharged around here? i need it done asap.
      Castros is the only spot I know but it wont be cheap, there or anywhere else.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
        Castros is the only spot I know but it wont be cheap, there or anywhere else.
        yeah i want to get it done at castros. problem is itll take 2-3 days and there is no way i can do that. i wouldnt be able to get to work or anything.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

WTH IS with this weather and how was everyones 4th of july?

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post

text me/call me travis

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
            1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
            1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

theres no converting for the ac. You get the conversion fittings , put them on . go buy some freon at your local autoparts store and fill it up dude. Ohh yeah Travis , i thought you cut the ac belt...

Comment

Originally posted by happycamper View Post
                WTH IS with this weather and how was everyones 4th of july?
                fucking hot, got fucked upppp lol. watched a huge tree on fire, lit up the whole sky , cops everywhere. was cool

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                  fucking hot, got fucked upppp lol. watched a huge tree on fire, lit up the whole sky , cops everywhere. was cool
                  just another day in the hood

call me for a good time (626)309-1771 9:45am to 6:30pm if you don't want to call contact me on aim its "swrmotorsports"

Comment

Originally posted by happycamper View Post
                    just another day in the hood
                    i was out in baldwin park last night

Comment

anyone have good early model window motors for sale? or Manuel ones?
                      -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                      -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                      MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                      Got Drop?? ;-)
                      Originally posted by JinormusJ
                      But of course
                      E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

35 bux for any of the socal homies: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=213804

-NICK

Comment

lastnight fire lolz
                          we thought it was a house, fuking huge flames

Comment

fuck man, that's terrible.

Originally posted by yert315
                            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                              fuck man, that's terrible.
                              yeah man, when we got out here, every fuking house was lighting off fire works everywhere. it was nuts lol. Someone fucked up big time.

Comment

It ok they are saying thunder storms for tomorrow lol lol I wanna know where tho cuz not in Cali with this fucking heat...

DJMOSKA
                                sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Working...
                                X