• Show
Clear All

RMS DYNO DAY 12-5-09 All BMW's Welcome!

RMS Dyno Day

When: Dec 5th 9:00 am
    How Much: $45 for 3 pulls
    Where: RMS

14418 Oxnard St. Van Nuys CA, 91401

RMS is hosting an all BMW Dyno day on December 5th. Bring your car and see how it's running. We are able to log 28 channels of Data. Included readings are AFR, HP, and TQ. Tell your friends!

We have had 2 e30 Dyno days here at RMS and we had a great turnout! Now it's time for all other models of BMW to have a chance. We will start the runs at around 9:00 am. If you would like to show up earlier, you are more than welcome. I will be there at 8:00 am to get ready for everyone. If you want to come just to hang out, you are welcome to do that too. If you get hungry we will order some food from a pizza place or wherever you guys want. Please put your name on the list if you will be attending so I know how many cars we will have here. If you're bringing a freind in another car just put +1 etc...

We will also be raffling off 1 or 2 gifts. Raffle tickets will be $3 dollars. limit 5 per person. Gifts include: free dyno tune, Gift certificates, etc.

I hope we can have a great turnout and a lot of fun! Looking forward to meeting you guys and your cars!

-Chris

List from Bimmerforums:

1. Msilvia
    2. CeloC
    3. TC535i
    4. gsolo
    5. volcomnator999
    6. n2bimmer
    7. HardcoreM
    8. sebse30m3 +1
    9. m3mobbin

List from R3vlimited:

1. e30fiend
    2. e30polak
    3. accident
    4. e30trooper
    5. whodwho
    6. MR 325
    7. lifeiskaos

List from Mfestforum:

1. RadzM
    2. HPFMTRE
    3. ironcheflam
    4. carysM3 Team German Assault+3
    Last edited by THATDONFC; 12-01-2009, 11:03 PM.

fuck yes. Im so ready for this Chris!!!

Im bringin my buddy Ben. I have been telling him about the RMS dyno days since I met him. Its been a while since we had one. I will be down there bright and early man. just to help you set up. You let ME know when you want me there. Im down for whatever time.

Taylor
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Oh and has the dyno been calibrated? I still have my check engine light and that weird throttle tip problem.
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

I wanna go.... dyno the eta b4 i start working on the eng :D

Comment

what are you going to do with an ETA?

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
            what are you going to do with an ETA?
            b25 head w/cam , dual springs , b25 intake , chip and then F.I.

lol joey would be mad if he knew im planning on this

Comment

Oh and has the dyno been calibrated? I still have my check engine light and that weird throttle tip problem.
              Dyno has been calibrated for a while now. I hope we get a good turn out!

Comment

you wuld be better off with an M50 swap. cheaper and more efficient

Comment

Originally posted by THATDONFC View Post
                  Dyno has been calibrated for a while now. I hope we get a good turn out!
                  do you think we would have a chance to check out my throttle tip problem? and that check engine?

Comment

I'm down to show up, prolly wont dyno the car though. Waiting for the funds to grind the cams, then Osh can work his magic when he gets the chance. :D
                    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

do you think we would have a chance to check out my throttle tip problem? and that check engine?
                      If Osh has time he will. I make him. lol

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                      I'm down to show up, prolly wont dyno the car though. Waiting for the funds to grind the cams, then Osh can work his magic when he gets the chance. :D
                      Yes man!

Comment

you wuld be better off with an M50 swap. cheaper and more efficient
                        True.. But I dont have a place to do a full on swap or the money for it.
                        I allready want to change the headgasket so I might as well slap on a b25 head for safe 5500 rev's. The turbo I can part up myself. T25 from a nissan I can get from 100 bux , custom charge pipes can be made with a mig welder. Just need to make a turbo manifold.. Shouldn't cost no more than 500 bux. Ive got a place in sfv todo this too

Comment

Originally posted by THATDONFC View Post
                          Yes man!
                          BTW, he did a great job on Alex's tune, that thing pulls hard! :crazy:

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                          True.. But I dont have a place to do a full on swap or the money for it.

I allready want to change the headgasket so I might as well slap on a b25 head for safe 5500 rev's. The turbo I can part up myself. T25 from a nissan I can get from 100 bux , custom charge pipes can be made with a mig welder. Just need to make a turbo manifold.. Shouldn't cost no more than 500 bux. Ive got a place in sfv todo this too
                          You wish!
                          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                            BTW, he did a great job on Alex's tune, that thing pulls hard! :crazy:

You wish!

We'll see. Ive got teh welders Arc and mig. The only thing I see holding me back is the turbomanifold, and down pipe.

Comment

gt25 with turbo outlet off a black top SR :D 120 shipped
                              guesstament b25 head at the yard 70 bux
                              b25 intake at the yard 50 bux
                              Side mount intercooler off a stock sr20 30 bux
                              custom charge pipes lets say 50 bux
                              t25 turbo adaptor off of stock headers ?? custom lets say 100 bux
                              oil lines 30 bux?
                              and a MLHG 120 bux
                              and yes I did forget , head studs 200

so far thats about 720 ?? give or take it is possible :D

Comment

Working...
                              X