SoCal Redrill options

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • accident
    replied
    Stephen wont have to spend shit for gas, I will. The wheels are in my garage. :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Too bad i didnt get some skinny 17" jaydee em koseis


    oh wait



    ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    oooooooo FACED!!!!
    I guess so. Too bad the cost is almost half the price of his wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cha Ching
    replied
    so glad I caught this thread about re-drilling & LAX wheels as I was all set to use them for my RS's. Anyhow, where & who is RB & what about that place in Anaheim? Any personal experiences??

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    Not gonna happen. I put $20 on it! :p
    Originally posted by Stephen
    RB wants 250$ with a 1 week turnaround
    oooooooo FACED!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    RB wants 250$ with a 1 week turnaround

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    goodluck on the re-drill b4 the 19th lol
    Not gonna happen. I put $20 on it! :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Other option rinow is to have greg drop them at RB early.

    Just annoying that i know they outsource

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    Definately. And if theyve got a hoookup it might not even be that :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    exactly. I figured even if they charge like 40 or 50 more, you would be spending that in gas to go to LA or Aneheim and they might be even faster
    Definately. And if theyve got a hoookup it might not even be that :p

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen
    Sweetness. VC would be much much better.
    exactly. I figured even if they charge like 40 or 50 more, you would be spending that in gas to go to LA or Aneheim and they might be even faster

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Hey Stephen Im checking with my wheel and tire guys to see if they have any connections for fill and drill. Im waiting on a call back from the big boss to see if he has any hook ups. If we can find a place that'll do it quick in VC, I think the importance of price kinda goes out the window. I will let you know what they say when they give me a call back today or tomorrow.





    Taylor
    Sweetness. VC would be much much better.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_fiend
    replied
    Hey Stephen Im checking with my wheel and tire guys to see if they have any connections for fill and drill. Im waiting on a call back from the big boss to see if he has any hook ups. If we can find a place that'll do it quick in VC, I think the importance of price kinda goes out the window. I will let you know what they say when they give me a call back today or tomorrow.





    Taylor

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    i wish I could get a lip added to my type C's would look sick i think lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Ill make it happen somehow.

    Leave a comment:

Working...