Christmas Giving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Giving

So this year on my way home for the holidays i blew up my bottom end. Now I am looking at either fixing the car or parting it and letting the junk yard pull it away (don't fret, its a salvage title, or else i would fix it for sure, and the body is trashed). i havent decided completley yet, but i am leaning to parting it out, since I only have so much time over my school break, and i have other commitments.

So since I wasn't able to contribute anything to the e30 community and because you guys helped me get my car running in so many ways I'd thought I'd start now. If you need anything off of the car (minus the bigger stuff i.e; seats, head, lsd, etc.), I will give it to you for the price of shipping, or free if you come pick it up. I'm not looking to give someone a bunch of parts for them to go and resale, I am more into looking to give people who have projects that are almost done, or their car broke down, a chance to get parts for super cheap. The car was running strong up untill wendseday night. It has some stuff under neath the car (brake lines, 75d bushings, and d/s) that I am not going to pull off unless you come by and help me, and bring yours to replace.

So let me know what you need. At this moment in time, this isnt a promise as I am still weighing my options. But still maybe if you been good santa will give you what you need.

What year and model is your car?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by rede30 View Post
      What year and model is your car?
      1988 325is

Comment

Straight hood?

Comment

what color is the car? Petaluma is really far away from me but its hard to pass up a "just pay for shipping" deal. Would you use greyhound to ship the bigger items i.e. hood, fenders, trunk etc.

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Oh and if its a partout id love to rape the latemodel rear valance to complete my car. if its not trashed?

Comment

The body is trashed, one of the reason i am not fixing it. the front valence is in 6/10 shape, rear is allright, but it is a DB car. Driver fender and trunk might be the only exterior parts worth giving. I also am not sure about the policy of the junkyard to pick up a completely stripped car.

Comment

Originally posted by Intro View Post
                The body is trashed, one of the reason i am not fixing it. the front valence is in 6/10 shape, rear is allright, but it is a DB car. Driver fender and trunk might be the only exterior parts worth giving. I also am not sure about the policy of the junkyard to pick up a completely stripped car.
                most junkyards wont pick up a stripped car. For them to accept it it needs to have a motor, tranny and rear end. If it doesnt have these then they will deem it not usable to them.

I also my be interested in a shipping quote on the trunk. The car is black right? It might help you out to post some pictures. Even some cell phone shots would work.

Taylor
                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

i need some elipsoids
                  -Andy

Comment

it is laschiliber (spelling?) silver. I have to figure out what is the policy on the junkyard as stated above

Comment

Originally posted by Intro View Post
                      it is laschiliber (spelling?) silver. I have to figure out what is the policy on the junkyard as stated above
                      ill trade you some sealed beams to fill the holes
                      -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                        ill trade you some sealed beams to fill the holes
                        I can do that, the ellipsoids, are a little hacked apart on the inside, the saucer thing has been taken and out and painted black.

Comment

wheres petaluma? I vwant ellips and is the Fan in good shape?

Oh wow your far. What would shippin be like for the fan to the 90505?

Comment

Sweet thanks for giving it all comes back..
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So i have decided to go through with the part out if u need anything hit me up!

Comment

Working...
                              X