• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
    Do you have cardinal carpet as well?
    Ewwwww.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
      Dude are you going to bimmerfest? if so could you pick me up a center ac/air vent in black?
      If you do I'll get gone002 to take his shirt off and give you a handy + cash on my end... ;)
      you musta seen my face book page...lol
      bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        m42 brot 318i sedan slicktop in stanton. not picked over yet.
        Brot??

Code:
        [I]Originally Posted by[/I]: [B][SIZE="2"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]accident[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/B]
        [I][I]Turn the tapatalk signature off[/I][/I].

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
          Do you have cardinal carpet as well?
          The carpet does not match the drapes..

Originally posted by tbone714 View Post
          Brot??
          Brilliantrot.

1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
          1974 2002tii / stock
          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

HS! That what I was hoping you meant. you didn't by any chance get a pic of the other side (passenger side fender) did you?

Code:
            [I]Originally Posted by[/I]: [B][SIZE="2"][B][FONT="Arial Black"]accident[/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Also, Is the paint as bad as it look's in person as it does in pics, or could a nice waxing bring it back to somewhat normal?

Code:

Comment

The body was straight, not sure how good the paint was, clearcoat may have been shot.
                1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                1974 2002tii / stock
                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                  The body was straight, not sure how good the paint was, clearcoat may have been shot.
                  I saw that car when they barely put it. I took the fan clutch from it and a guy was taking the brake mc. Paint should shine with a lot of work.
                  Not many people have been junking e30s lately. Did anyone see that 318is(e36) at the other yard with coilovers and seemed like the engine was worked on. When I came back for the head the whole engine was gone

Comment

i need a sunroof frame! if you guys happen to see a powered sunroof in diamond shwartz good condition, PLEASE pull it for me, will pay you for it, plus your time! if you need my number, ask me or ask someone on here.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                    my feedback thread

Comment

blue '89 cabrio with black seats at ecology wilmington, ca
                      50% off today and tomorrow. if anyones interested.
                      seats are fairly decent
                      sigpic

Comment

^Sport seats?

Comment

yes, perforated ones. the previous owner may have switched the driver from the passenger side. sorry was not able to take pics. left side lot after the metal compactor unit - 2nd to the last row - before the american cars.
                          sigpic

Comment

i need black perforated head rests!!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                            my feedback thread

Comment

I have two perfact Black perforated head rests from a non-IS seats
                              https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

all of the headrests are the same, sport or not. the only difference is the perforated ones are vinyl

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                                X