Hamlets BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamlets BMW

I highly recommend this shop to anyone who needs work done on theyre Bimmers. If you got a problem he will tell your exactly what it is and point his finger on it. Ive been going by him for a few years now and they continue to impress me. He is located in Glendale (818) 547-3959. I am in no way affiliated with him, just another happy customer. :craig:
    Last edited by n2bimmer; 02-16-2010, 10:18 AM.

Here are some of the things they did over the weekend.

Comment

good info man , thanks
      BMW E30 CARS MK2 GOLF GTI

Comment

What's the name of the shop? And where in Glendale is it located? And who can we ask for?
        "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

Comment

Originally posted by Will_318i View Post
          What's the name of the shop? And where in Glendale is it located? And who can we ask for?

Hamlets BMW, just like the title says, Off the 5 freeway you exit colorado blvd and its right there, By the Glendale Mall. Ask for Hamlet the owner.

Comment

oh yea, heard some great things about that place, my dad wanted to by that place a while back, didnt work out though..
            '91 Schwartz 325i[/B]

Comment

Over the weekend i had Hamlets BMW shop replace my engine mounts with the E92 M3 mounts, they got the job done in less than 40 minutes. :)

Comment

Hamlets BMW is an awesome shop and I highly encourage anyone to check them out!

Comment

Originally posted by replicat View Post
                  Hamlets BMW is an awesome shop and I highly encourage anyone to check them out!

. This man speaks truth.

Comment

Working...
                  X