havent been able to get back to you.

i need an updated quote.

sure bro.. Todays end of the month specials. pm me your #
          i'll call you right now
          sigpic
          Check out my Insurance Thread
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=164190

Comment

thanks for the services! real good deals here people... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by airkhin View Post
              thanks for the services! real good deals here people... ;)

Hey Glad i can help out Alex and
              get you the right coverage for the ///M
              sigpic

Comment

Just to share the great news ...I am now a prefered Hagerty Agent.. Contact me today for all your classic auto insurance and collecter cars. Also available are all other lines of insurance. i can insure your boat, auto, rv, motorcycle, homeowners, or renters insurance too. Also Do business insurance.. So dont hesitate to contact me today
                sigpic

Comment

INSURANCE FYI- Did you know if your tail lights are tented or sprayed black, and you brake and someone slams into you. Insurance Companies will automatically find you at fault. Crazy Shit right? haha

Which means this will impact you on your auto insurance and cause your preimum to go up and maybe even the company might drop you on your renewal.
                  Last edited by 84E30; 04-23-2014, 05:18 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 84E30 View Post
                    Just to share the great news ...I am now a prefered Hagerty Agent.. Contact me today for all your classic auto insurance and collecter cars.
                    Hagerty are hands down the best insurance company for classic cars , been with them since 94 with no issues at all.
                    PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Originally posted by Tonys18t View Post
                      Hagerty are hands down the best insurance company for classic cars , been with them since 94 with no issues at all.

Thats great Tony... Yea they are great.. If theres anything i can help you with let me know.
                      sigpic

Comment

If you are a driver and need California car insurance coverage, allow Arrowstar Insurance to assist you. Whether you are a first time driver or are re-evaluating your current California auto insurance plan, our knowledgeable agents will take the time to assist you in selecting the perfect policy.

We offer the following California car insurance options:

•Bodily Injury Liability - covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
                        •Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
                        •Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
                        •Collision - insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
                        •Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
                        •Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.

At Arrowstar Insurance, we understand that options can sometimes be overwhelming and a hassle. Our agents are enthusiastic about helping you find the best solution for California car insurance. Whatever your California auto insurance requirements, we have the answer for you.

Don’t hesitate to call us with any questions regarding CA car insurance. Our on the ball agents look forward to helping you find the best California auto insurance policy!
                        sigpic

Comment

everyone realizes insurance is not like your cell phone contract, right? insurance works on a premium earned basis, meaning they can only keep money from the premium paid for coverage provided.

so lets assume you have a 6 month policy, your bill is $30 a month and you renewed with your insurance company last month. lets also assume you also paid the 6 months in full upfront, so $180 all at once. if you make it through a month and decide this guy can get you a better deal, you can cancel your current insurance, get the new stuff and they have to refund you every dollar of unearned premium. insurance companies have to refund you to the exact day you cancelled. even if you got insurance from this guy and didn't call your old insurance for 2 months, as long as you provide proof you had insurance elsewhere and didn't file any claims with your current company, they have to refund you back to the date your new insurance contract was dated.

*note: they have to refund you minus administrative fees. you usually pay that fee after you renew your policy. something like $30.

it never hurts to get a quote.
                          '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
                          '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nebulous123 View Post
                            everyone realizes insurance is not like your cell phone contract, right? insurance works on a premium earned basis, meaning they can only keep money from the premium paid for coverage provided.

so lets assume you have a 6 month policy, your bill is $30 a month and you renewed with your insurance company last month. lets also assume you also paid the 6 months in full upfront, so $180 all at once. if you make it through a month and decide this guy can get you a better deal, you can cancel your current insurance, get the new stuff and they have to refund you every dollar of unearned premium. insurance companies have to refund you to the exact day you cancelled. even if you got insurance from this guy and didn't call your old insurance for 2 months, as long as you provide proof you had insurance elsewhere and didn't file any claims with your current company, they have to refund you back to the date your new insurance contract was dated.

*note: they have to refund you minus administrative fees. you usually pay that fee after you renew your policy. something like $30.

it never hurts to get a quote.

Hey bud thanks for that.. i appreciate it .. Nobody really brought that up or wrote on this thread for me to have question n answers kinda thing.. but yea members its a true fact as to what he said and it never hurts to call and let me get you help.. maybe your paying too much and you don't know it or your under insured. I can help.. New drivers, BAD Records, and all lines of insurance available.
                            sigpic

Comment

hey Andre ill give you a call tomorrow about the insurance info... i still need to pay of some things. thanks again for the help.
                              TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by tAngo. View Post
                                hey Andre ill give you a call tomorrow about the insurance info... i still need to pay of some things. thanks again for the help.

Sure thing man.. you got my #
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X