Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperTuning

anyone make it out to there bbq ?
    I heard there was a good crowd. I know they got dyno days comming up.

You talking about SuperTuning out here in the Valley? Off Oxnard close to Sepulveda?
    "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

Comment

yup

Comment

i didn't know about this... i have been going to super tuning since they were in the other shop down the street. Koko is the man. Always does a good job and I'm probably going to go there when I build my exhaust for my 318...
        "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

Comment

I don't know SuperTuning or anyone who worx there and I'm sure they do good to great work but I gotta support our e30 community and head to The Castro's Shop in Van Nuys. Decent guys, good work habits and allways on the reasonable $$$ side. ;)
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I dont mean to hijack anyones thread but does The Castros have a dyno for tuning? I am going to go turbo in 2 weeks and need a good tuner.

Comment

Originally posted by autobot_lazi View Post
              I dont mean to hijack anyones thread but does The Castros have a dyno for tuning? I am going to go turbo in 2 weeks and need a good tuner.
              We'll talk tomorrow at the drive.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I've known coco for about 6 years now. Don't really hang out with him but use to go to him for exhaust work back in the days when I was within the JDM crowd. Since I've strayed away I haven't seen him since.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Working...
                X