Recommend shop to install/paint Mtech II bodykit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend shop to install/paint Mtech II bodykit

Do any of the SoCal folks know of a good shop to paint and intall an oem M-tech II bodykit? Hopefully a shop that is familiar with this type of installation or at least with e30s generally. I've heard some horror stories, so I want a shop that is going to do it right. No wood screws please ;). Thanks.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

the castro's in north hollywood
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
      the castro's in north hollywood
      +1 they have been working on an mtech2 vert for a while, they put alot of time into the body work
      ]

Comment

i gotta get my ass to the castros shop soon, id like to know what they'd want to respray my hood and DS fender.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the referrals. I'll try to get hooked up with the Castros as soon as I got the dough.
          sigpic
          January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
            Thanks for the referrals. I'll try to get hooked up with the Castros as soon as I got the dough.
            Hey Robert, I was going to say the obvious (The Castro's) just take a stroll through and tell them Edwin sent you man, they are trully good guys and reasonable pricing. Anyone who has been there will tell you that they are willing to work with you.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
            X