Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Monthly VAN NUYS Euro Meet

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I'm thinking slammed on style 4s like a boss 8)
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

    www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

    Comment


      Can someone bring me the engine temp sensor , accidentally broke mine off yesterday lol
      http://realoem.com/bmw/showphoto.do?id=12621710512
      sigpic

      Comment


        Anyone have use for 4 chrome and one silver 14 inch basket weave? i could take pics and bring them tomorrow if so. PO used the hell out of them so ill let them go cheap

        Comment


          Originally posted by brbahner View Post
          Anyone have use for 4 chrome and one silver 14 inch basket weave? i could take pics and bring them tomorrow if so. PO used the hell out of them so ill let them go cheap
          How cheap? I just need one
          sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

          Comment


            ^yea how cheap I might buy the 4 chromies.

            Also ill try to be there tm.

            -NICK

            Comment


              pm'd you both

              Comment


                Originally posted by xxla81xx View Post
                Can someone bring me the engine temp sensor , accidentally broke mine off yesterday lol
                http://realoem.com/bmw/showphoto.do?id=12621710512
                Link didn't work. Do you need the blue 2 prong or the brown 1 prong? I'm sure I have one.
                BimmerHeads
                Classic BMW Specialists
                Santa Clarita, CA

                www.BimmerHeads.com

                Comment


                  The brown 1 prong ,I checked the yard didn't have any m20s please and thank you
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by xxla81xx View Post
                    The brown 1 prong ,I checked the yard didn't have any m20s please and thank you
                    You got it! Text me to remind me tomorrow afternoon if you can.

                    Isn't it past your bedtime?!
                    BimmerHeads
                    Classic BMW Specialists
                    Santa Clarita, CA

                    www.BimmerHeads.com

                    Comment


                      Will do , lol I'm at work till 1230
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        I should be able to make it to this.

                        My M3's first meet since its rebuild!

                        Comment


                          I might make a cameo. Anyone interested in anything below?

                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=319880

                          Comment


                            i haven't been to any of these meets, gonna try and make it tonight. hopefully its a good meet.
                            Originally posted by dvck
                            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

                            Comment


                              You and me both ^^ atleast since the car got an overhaul.

                              Anyone by chance have 4 extra clips that hold the top of the grill, and 8 of the black plastic pieces that hold the adjusters for lights that they could bring tonight? i know its a long shot but its better than just accepting my fate and going to the stealership.

                              Comment


                                would anybody be able to say till what time it goes on? I really wanna go but I have to be at work til ten and I wouldn't want to show up once its over
                                Originally posted by dvck
                                I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X