X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supkev View Post
    Get those black weaves man
    ohhhh! you beat the homie! nice but weren't you on chrome weaves already?
    ]

Comment

No I didn't buy em I have em on the car right now I wish I could buy those black weaves I would sell my chrome weaves or trade. :[

Comment

I don't see a reason why this thread shouldn't be BUMPED. :)
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

4 more days gonna be looking foward to this meet though I won't be staying long

Comment

woop woop.
            I'll most likely be moving to a new apartment by then but i'll definitely stop by for a bit.
            вот такая вот зараза!... Машына моей мечты.
            [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

i don't see why this chick shouldn't be bumped.

sigpic

Comment

I will be there at the meet , first time to a e30 meet (;

Looking forward to meet everyone & see everyones sexy cars :D

Comment

2 more days for the first monthly meet gais.

Comment

Less than 48 hours, where the caravan at for the SGV peeps?

Comment

By the way Edwin have you mailed the shirts yet just curious cause I'm not home most of the time, I don't want someone to steal my package thats lying on my front porch.

Comment

Originally posted by supkev View Post
                        By the way Edwin have you mailed the shirts yet just curious cause I'm not home most of the time, I don't want someone to steal my package thats lying on my front porch.
                        I'm sorry SupKev but I feel like strangling you right now, please read the thread. I have told everyone that it would take 2 weeks turn around for the shirts to be printed once I recieved the final payment, that being 1/16/11 I hope to have them for the Van Nuys meet so that all the locals can pick up their stuff at once. If you want I'll give you the $3.00 for shipping if need be and if you want to pick it up right there.

Again sorry to have thrown the hammer at you but I just wish you guys,would read the updates on the threads.

Comment

^the wrath of Sir Edwin!

Seriously gays, read
                          harry/harout

Comment

i. wanna. go. I don't know most peoples here, but I was at the DW beach meet last year. i definitely want to bring my camera, been dying to photograph some e30's lately.
                            Flickr

Comment

Supkev, if you want to ride, ill prob leave my house around 730.

Edwin, lol

Clutch your sig makes bottlecaps look sexy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                I'm sorry SupKev but I feel like strangling you right now, please read the thread. I have told everyone that it would take 2 weeks turn around for the shirts to be printed once I recieved the final payment, that being 1/16/11 I hope to have them for the Van Nuys meet so that all the locals can pick up their stuff at once. If you want I'll give you the $3.00 for shipping if need be and if you want to pick it up right there.

Again sorry to have thrown the hammer at you but I just wish you guys,would read the updates on the threads.

Its all good my bad couldn't see it on my phone.

Comment

Working...
                                X