This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    So you still have the bike racks? How much for 1 of them? (copperhead, right?)
    tengo los dos mija .

how about the 2 shirts & e90 drop hats & I'll toss you 5 dollars ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Robert23 View Post
      tengo los dos mija .

how about the 2 shirts & e90 drop hats & I'll toss you 5 dollars ;)
      Only need 1, the shirts are a colabo with dvck for the ticket fund. :(
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Sup bro
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Terry u making it tomorrow?

-NICK

Comment

You bet bro,i am bringing my dad but he is riding with me and not driving his e30 out.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Cool look forward to meeting u!

-NICK

Comment

id like to get 2 shirts edwin im a medium as long as its not hot pink color makes no diff to me lol

Comment

Good night and see you gai's tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Bretts85E30 View Post
                    id like to get 2 shirts edwin im a medium as long as its not hot pink color makes no diff to me lol
                    No pink, I'll have the extras for the guys who did not reserve.

Comment

i better have my correct shirts tomorrow or you will pay the price ed.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                        No pink, I'll have the extras for the guys who did not reserve.
                        My wife just ripped that dude a new asshole ed !!! Classic. . . epic shit

Comment

Good night and talk to you gai's tomorrow . I am going to sleep great tonight.

Comment

I think I'm rolling with my bro to the meet!

Comment

I'll see you guys there. Not cleaning her either. She doesn't deserve it yet.

Comment

I think I'm cumming tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X