Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Monthly VAN NUYS Euro Meet

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    edwin do u have a stock IS decklid spoiler mines all rusted out and breaking studs

    Comment


      oh shit, i'll be crashing over too.

      '89 Schwärtz 325i - SOLD | '95 Cösmö M3 Träck Cär | '16 Fiesta ST
      my feedback thread

      Comment


        Originally posted by Bretts85E30 View Post
        edwin do u have a stock IS decklid spoiler mines all rusted out and breaking studs
        Sorry dude, I gave it to my older brother for his 4-door 318.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

        Comment


          Ill be making it out tonight for my first time, although it'll only be for a little while
          Originally posted by e30lov
          sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
          Adventures of an E30

          Comment


            Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
            Ill be making it out tonight for my first time, although it'll only be for a little while
            even if its a few minutes youll have a blast
            sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

            Comment


              Originally posted by djmoska View Post
              even if its a few minutes youll have a blast
              true dat
              '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
              '94 Yamaha FZR 600

              Originally posted by FlexdXJ
              Is that thing on air?

              Comment


                Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                Sorry dude, I gave it to my older brother for his 4-door 318.
                u traded a deck lid for a car? f*cking :pimp:
                '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                '94 Yamaha FZR 600

                Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                Is that thing on air?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                  u traded a deck lid for a car? f*cking :pimp:
                  Y you no reading comprehension?
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                    it's like 10 dollars stfu.
                    butttt i worked today! so ucla-home-valley-home is like 100 miles, hombre!
                    1989 325is - 2000 323it - 1990 M3 - 1973 2002 - 1975 CB550F

                    Troll my Instagram feed: m.carey

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      Y you no reading comprehension?
                      huh?
                      '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                      '94 Yamaha FZR 600

                      Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                      Is that thing on air?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                        u traded a deck lid for a car? f*cking :pimp:
                        dont mean to be Captian Obvious but i think E was referring to the fact that he gave the deck lid to his brother to put on his 4 door 318 not that he traded a deck lid for a whole car ;)

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Be30riginal View Post
                          dont mean to be Captian Obvious but i think E was referring to the fact that he gave the deck lid to his brother to put on his 4 door 318 not that he traded a deck lid for a whole car ;)
                          where the hell have you been?


                          just finished lowering my brothers car !

                          fucking 7 hours .

                          Comment


                            ^face palm

                            "Hard Work Pays Off"



                            1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                            1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                            1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Kev View Post
                              ^face palm
                              lmao bro i show up on my way home.


                              roberts impact gun happy
                              ]

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                                oh shit, i'll be crashing over too.
                                i didn't invite you
                                Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                                butttt i worked today! so ucla-home-valley-home is like 100 miles, hombre!
                                you should ucla-home-valley-ucla.


                                Originally posted by yert315
                                Your mother is plug n play

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X