Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I've ever gone, was pretty cool. Lots of nice cars and cool peeps. Can't believe this is like two miles from my house and I never knew about it. I'll be back for sure

I miss the old BMW

Comment

Originally posted by nick526 View Post
      First time I've ever gone, was pretty cool. Lots of nice cars and cool peeps. Can't believe this is like two miles from my house and I never knew about it. I'll be back for sure
      For sure it was a fun time! My first time as well. I should have stayed, house of blues was lame...
      Originally posted by IRON-E
      Skirtz are for zeh womenzzzz....

Comment

Hey guys, sorry I missed this :( working 11-13 hours a day is taking it toll on my social life.
        harry/harout

Comment

couldnt make it, Royal wedding hangover...
          PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Good times. Definately worth the drive from Ing.
            Javier

Wouldnt be happy without an E30 !

Comment

Definitely worth the drive every month, went for my first time, met some cool peeps and saw some nice e30s. Sorry I was mostly on my phone the whole time but next time for sure I won't be so shy. :)

Comment

Originally posted by - jay View Post
                Definitely worth the drive every month, went for my first time, met some cool peeps and saw some nice e30s. Sorry I was mostly on my phone the whole time but next time for sure I won't be so shy. :)
                This

I was kinda concerned for you, as you had said earlier that you would be there "if your car makes it". Glad you and the new guys had a good time. I promise to be more social next.....
                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Yeah, gotta remember to ask people's user names next time. I have no idea if I met any of you guys or not haha

I miss the old BMW

Comment

Yeah, gotta remember to ask people's user names next time. I have no idea if I met any of you guys or not haha
                    What were you driving? and what color?

Comment

This:

I miss the old BMW

Comment

so this is only monthly or is it weekly? Id hate to miss it by a few days

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                          so this is only monthly or is it weekly? Id hate to miss it by a few days
                          I told you it was monthly and i'd be willing to change the date with enough notice, it would be cool to see one of the PNW members.

Comment

yea I may or may not have my car, just weighing my options at this point

EDIT: June the 19th is Sunday, will work good for me

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

This:

yo if your in VAN NUYS we should get together some time im new here and just want to chill and meet some guys with E30's
                              sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

For sure. I'll pm you my number

I miss the old BMW

Comment

Working...
                                X