Official CA Wheels & Tires For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
    I have so much stuff left to buy for my swap that I really shouldn't even be thinking about wheels lol. If you still have them in 6-7 months I'll hit you up.

Word! I'm in no rush. But I do want to mix it up. Bought some salad shooters today to refinish and test. We'll see how that goes! If I don't like them, they'll be up for sale all dolled up.

Originally posted by Brian7 View Post
    Yea I'm tucking tire out back. I'd like to go lower too, the front sits a bit high still! I doubt mine are prettier, I did find a perfect color match for the wheels though so they don't look too bad from 5ft away lol

Dang! That's low! But I agree. I had to raise my car up about 1/4 inch to make them fit without running on big bumps. But in reality I could lower it back down after fitting the stiffer rear springs I have awaiting installation. Mine are meh. Not the best condition, but they work and look good from 5 feet. Other than the front driver, but that's why I have the spare (to replace the ugliest one).

Originally posted by efficient View Post
    215/40 fit easily on lowered e30s with style 5/ adapters?

Or is there rubbing?

If you want it low, you'll need a fender roll and stiff springs, but It fits!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Anybody have a set of TRM C1's they'd like to sell? Ideally in silver and 15x7.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi guys,

Selling the wheels I originally bought my car with:

16x9 +15 all around.
        Rear tires are brand new Toyo Proxes T1R (245/45/16)...meaty!
        Front tires have some wear but still life. Kumho ecsta AST (205/40/16)...stretched.

Selling because I'm not a fan of the
        Meaty and stretched rubber and I want original wheels.

Will make official thread later today along with craigslist ad.

(All for $500).

-E
        -ALaS

Comment

For some reason I can't edit my post:

Anyway, I wanted to add that there's very light curb rash on one front wheel (pictured above) and I have many more detailed photos of any spec of imperfection.

The wheels are in like new condition aside from that.

Oh and I'm missing one center (rear).

Have a nice day!

-E
          -ALaS

Comment

selling my brand new wheels.. SF bay area, South San Jose.

$900 firm for r3v. dm me.
            sigpic
            The "Because Race Car" M60 V8 Build Thread
            On Instagram Straight Flexin' #BecauseRaceCar

Comment

Originally posted by alas View Post
              For some reason I can't edit my post:

Anyway, I wanted to add that there's very light curb rash on one front wheel (pictured above) and I have many more detailed photos of any spec of imperfection.

The wheels are in like new condition aside from that.

Oh and I'm missing one center (rear).

Have a nice day!

-E

I'm actually pretty into these wheels, just not the whole staggered tire thing :/ Very OZ futura looking!
              Any chance you know the brand and model name?

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                I'm actually pretty into these wheels, just not the whole staggered tire thing :/ Very OZ futura looking!
                Any chance you know the brand and model name?

They are JNC style 010. Here's an eBay link for one (http://m.ebay.com/itm/One-16x9-JNC-M...268?nav=SEARCH). They go for $125 new, $500 for a set. If you just want the wheels wen can talk prices.

Pm me if you like. :)
                -ALaS

Comment

Set of 17x8 throwing stars.
                  Asking for $900 for r3v users.

Last edited by ArdaMK2; 04-06-2016, 10:10 AM.
                  Follow me on instagram @arda.e30

Comment

borbet type c 4x100 chrome . see my thread
                    1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                    1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                    Roundie alpina pig cheek’d (1969)
                    1967 2002 parts car
                    1994 318iS junked.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm (thinking) about mixing it up and finding some new shoes for the e30. So I'm posting up a trade/for sale feeler for my current wheels!

I have (5) 16x8 BMW style 5's (4 with tires and one spare without a tire) with relatively fresh 215/40/16 Yokohama S drives. (About 2000 miles total)
                      Mounting these requires the 20/18mm 4x100-5x120 adapters (with studs and all hardware included)

The wheels aren't in the best condition, but are straight and true. The tires are balanced well and there are absolutely no vibrations at any speed! They stick super well and inspire confidence in the corners!

The adapters have around 1000 miles on them and are in excellent condition!

Accepting trade offers with similar value as well, or I can add cash on my end if you have something I like!

$825 firm (still a feeler) I like these wheels, just want to see what else is out there!

(Corvette salad shooters and two tires SOLD)

Last edited by Toodaloo; 04-07-2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

If anyone has some decent 205/50/15 or 225/45/15 tires laying around and want to sell, please PM me. My tires are shot
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                        1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                        1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                        1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Hey guys, I'm thinking about mixing it up and finding some new shoes for the e30. So I'm posting up a trade/for sale feeler for my current wheels!

I have (5) 16x8 BMW style 5's (4 with tires and one Spare without a tire) with relatively fresh 215/40/16 Yokohama S drives. (About 2000 miles total)
                          Mounting these requires the 20/18mm 4x100-5x120 adapters (with studs and all hardware included)

The wheels aren't in the best condition, but are straight and true. The tires are balanced well and there are absolutely no vibrations at any speed! They stick super well and inspire confidence in the corners!

The adapters have around 1000 miles on them and are in excellent condition!

Also, to go along with the package are 16x8.5 16x9.5 staggered corvette salad shooters. All they need is a little milling of the center bore (to increase from 70.3mm to 72.5mm) should be a simple job anyone wth a lathe can accomplish. Or take them to a wheel specialty shop and have them do it for less than 50 bucks.
                          They're in awesome shape, with almost no curb rash, however they were rattle canned white in the past. I don't have enough time to strip the white finish off of them, however id be happy to make some time for an additional cost.

I also have (2) 205/50/16 Riken Raptor (cheapo) tires to go along with these that have some life left. All you need is two more tires and you've got a complete set of wheels and tires!

For this entire package, I'd like only the small cost of $950
                          That's 9 wheels total, 6 tires, and adapters to fit any large hub BMW wheel for lass than a grand!

Accepting trade offers with similar value as well, or I can add cash on my end if you have something I like!

I'm willing to sell the salad shooters with 205/50 tires separately for $180 OBO
                          OR:
                          (5) style 5's with 215/40 yokohama's and 18/20mm adapters for $825 OBO

Do you need a roll to fit your style 5 set up with those adapters? Do you ever run?

What's your suspension set up. Looks good.

Thanks
                          -ALaS

Comment

Originally posted by alas View Post
                            Do you need a roll to fit your style 5 set up with those adapters? Do you ever run?

What's your suspension set up. Looks good.

Thanks

Thanks!
                            Well I'll just go super detailed into this for the heck of it.
                            Do you need a roll for these wheels/tires?
                            yes, absolutely in the rear. Depending on how soft or firm your suspension setup is, it will hit the fenders. Personally, I've only rubbed with them in the rear twice over large bumps at speed. Since then, I raised the car a 1/4 inch in the rear and have never had the issue again (1st, 5th, and 6th shot is of the car after raising it 1/4 in. In the rear).
                            However, the rest of the photos of the car are after I raised it yet again by a half inch front and rear.
                            I have zero rubbing issues with it!
                            The fronts don't rub either, but I would recommend a roll just so the tire doesn't hook the fender climbing up steep driveways with your wheels turned at an angle.

I personally run Megan coilovers with 10k (559lb) rates up front, and 12k (671lb) rates in the rear. 22/19mm IE sway bars with reinforcements, Treehouse CAB's, z3 steering rack, e36 control arms, and freshened up components (control arms, bushings, etc)
                            I give zero f*cks about what the purists have to say about these coilovers. Take a ride in the car, and try and say it handles poorly...
                            At the end of the day, Megan and BC (same exact shock/coilover design minus the color) are great options. They allow plenty of features, adjustability, and customization to make the car feel, handle, and look the way you want it to.

The build quality is quite nice, and they do the job perfectly. Sure, they're not KW's or ohlins with thousands of hours of research, development, and tons of different bump and rebound adjustments geared for track cars. But I'm not going to spend $2000+ for track suspension on a daily driver.

To the spirited daily driver that will see mild auto-x time and needs the adjustability to fit various wheels or go for different styles, I would say they're the best bang for the buck.

It's less about having the right brand name on there, and more about how you set up the suspension. Find the right springs rates, dampening, camber settings, and a proper alignment and they'll out-handle a poorly set up high end suspension.

Now I'm not saying that my suspension is set up Perfectly, if anything I should raise the car up in the front to regain some of the original suspension geometry, however looks are just as important to me, so I'm willing to sacrifice a slight bit in performance to have it look the way I'd like it to.
                            However, the car just sticks in the corners. It feels amazingly well balanced and handles like a dream. I've had multiple very knowledgable car buddies drive my car on mountain roads grinning cheek to cheek complimenting the car's ability and handling.
                            Last edited by Toodaloo; 04-07-2016, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Now I'm not saying that my suspension is set up Perfectly, if anything I should raise the car up in the front to regain some of the original suspension geometry, however looks are just as important to me, so I'm willing to sacrifice a slight bit in performance to have it look the way I'd like it to.
                              However, the car just sticks in the corners. It feels amazingly well balanced and handles like a dream. I've had multiple very knowledgable car buddies drive my car on mountain roads grinning cheek to cheek complimenting the car's ability and handling.
                              pls be my friend
                              Originally posted by Vokuhila
                              I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

looking for 2x 225 or 235/40 17 and 2x 205 or 215/40 17

so a pair of each. let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X