• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, their that baller

i bet its one of these

prime wheels
    HDE30 <3

Comment

Anyone local have some 4 lug wheels spacers with lug bolts for sale? Lookin to get some 8-10mm's. Lemme know if anyone has em

Comment

Got a single bottlecap in good condition with good tire for cheap if anyone wants it.
        sigpic
        -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

whats up guys...i got a set of 16inc BBS style rims made in Germany not China....Rap on Nexen N3000 205/45/16..90% left....asking $900 or OBO.
          come by and check them out at my shop if you want??bolt right on with no fender rolling!!!all four rims are clean with no curb marks....

R3VLimited Forums - Reply to Topic
          Last edited by sgvblke30; 10-27-2010, 09:48 AM.
          sigpic MONTEREY PARK AUTO BODY
          MPAB SCOOTER WORKZ

Comment

The primes are just 14" 5 spoke rollers with 2 good tires, 1 ok, and one completely blown. I'll take 75 bucks for em.

the RGs are 15x6.5 5x114.3 et40. Forged, so light as FUCK. will take $130 thurs/friday for them,no caps, centers needs repaint, and one wheel has drill marks but should wor. ( could plug the hole if youre worried.) Lips are pretty and would look good adapted or on something that they fit easier. you have to take the 3 large tires too.

minty Chrome style 5s 16x8 5x120 with all caps and decent e38 size tires, shoot me an offer.

OZs. 16x7.5 ( my guess, po said 16x8) 5x120 3pc beauties. One wheel will need the lip repaired. 425 is the lowest i will go, while im in california thurs/friday ONLY. These lips barrles are super desirable for there 30 hole compatibily with bbs parts. Wont go a cent lower as i plan on making these a project.

bottlecaps are 20 bucks. feck it.

Not delivering or shipping anything, i will only be down here breifly
            Last edited by Stephen; 10-26-2010, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sgvblke30 View Post
              [ATTACH]34255[/ATTACH]whats up guys...i got a set of 16inc BBS style rims made in Germany not China....Rap on Nexen N3000 205/45/16..90% left....asking $900 or OBO.

come by and check them out at my shop if you want??bolt right on with no fender rolling!!!all four rims are clean with no curb marks....

Those look like konig remembers. Only the waffles are made in germany. Everything else?
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                Those look like konig remembers. Only the waffles are made in germany. Everything else?
                Dude, I don't see squat, it says "invalid link".

Comment

I have a set of 14' weaves bronze no caps $120.00 tires need to be replaced soon.
                  I also have a set of ACS type 1 rep's 15x7 $280.00 4x100 i have 5 mm spacers to clear calipers and longer BMW OEM lug bolts to boot.
                  I also have a set of 16x8 OZ fittipaldi's 5x120 3 piece wheels think the et is 35 $600.00 firm.
                  I need to sell all these wheels A.S.A.P. !!!!!!
                  Last edited by QUKBMER; 10-29-2010, 11:31 AM.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

you wouldnt happen to have tires on the acs reps would you?
                    sigpic

Comment

No i dont.:(

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Still available?
                        Nope, sold them for $90 to the first craigslist buyer who didn't flake.
                        sigpic
                        January 2012 COTM

Comment

i don't know.....i see a stamp germany on the center caps..
                          MPAB SCOOTER WORKZ

Comment

Can I see a working link please. :(
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Thats what i said. The caps are made in germany. The wheels are not. But a picture of the wheel with out the cap will be the best way to find out what they are.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

sorry about that guys....i got these rims from tonys18t i think thats his sn?

Last edited by sgvblke30; 11-02-2010, 12:49 PM. Reason: more pics
                                MPAB SCOOTER WORKZ

Comment

Working...
                                X