Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dockweiler 12/18/10 (3 Year Anniversary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
    So are all the south bay guys coming to my house before to gather and kick back a few brews. LA guys are welcome too.
    No I.E. GUYS ? LOL Its to far for me to drink and drive from rowland heights to dock and back to lake elsinore anyways and i am going to have my daughter with me too.;-)
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      Wow, you're going to rep hard like that? Pics of the SGV group or it didn't happen.
      i've been working to make it happen, you yourself should know it takes some work ;)
      but seems to be coming together, I think ill do better than pics and show up with
      a couple of cars. I might bring a couple of 36s though /:
      sigpic

Comment

So are all the south bay guys coming to my house before to gather and kick back a few brews. LA guys are welcome too.
        Here's a FarbinKaiber quote for you (I'll be there I swear).........lol
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
          No I.E. GUYS ? LOL Its to far for me to drink and drive from rowland heights to dock and back to lake elsinore anyways and i am going to have my daughter with me too.;-)
          Hey Terry, if you're willing to drive out pretty early, let me know if you want
          to roll with a group, I'm setting up a meet spot off the garfield exit on the 10
          in Alhambra, plan to roll out of there at 2pm. Just sounds to me like its in your
          way of travel anyway, so why not? :)
          sigpic

Comment

Update: We (Castros) are donating a semi-complete MAF kit for the raffle.

By semi complete, we mean you have to pay $50 for the new K&N Filter needed for the kit. Or you can buy a comparable Pepboys/Autozone/Kragen filter. :p

That means you get the following:

1 used, but confirmed working 3" OBD1 M50 HFM
            1 MAF kit chip
            1 silicone coupler
            1 aluminum intake pipe, needed to connect the silicone coupler and stock intake elbow together
            All necessary hose clamps

*** YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE SHOP TO RECEIVE THE KIT, AND WE MUST INSTALL IT OURSELVES***

This is usually a $250 kit without filter. It's the BEST mod you can to to an M20 other then a turbo, supercharger or stroker. This kit provides instant throttle response and a very noticeable gain in power throughout the powerband. :nice:
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
              Update: We (Castros) are donating a semi-complete MAF kit for the raffle.

By semi complete, we mean you have to pay $50 for the new K&N Filter needed for the kit. Or you can buy a comparable Pepboys/Autozone/Kragen filter. :p

That means you get the following:

1 used, but confirmed working 3" OBD1 M50 HFM
              1 MAF kit chip
              1 silicone coupler
              1 aluminum intake pipe, needed to connect the silicone coupler and stock intake elbow together
              All necessary hose clamps

*** YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE SHOP TO RECEIVE THE KIT, AND WE MUST INSTALL IT OURSELVES***

This is usually a $250 kit without filter. It's the BEST mod you can to to an M20 other then a turbo, supercharger or stroker. This kit provides instant throttle response and a very noticeable gain in power throughout the powerband. :nice:
              :up:
              Fuckin niiiiiiice
              http://MoHamouiPhoto.com/ ITS HERE GUYS!!

Comment

Originally posted by edirtymo View Post
                :up:
                Fuckin niiiiiiice
                Ya. Since everyone else is in the Holiday giving spirit, we figure we'd add to it.

I finally installed a MAF kit on my daily this weekend, and it pulls pretty hard for an m20! :nice:

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

If my car isnt running by Sat i swear ima be on the news sunday morning!!

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                  1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                  1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

Well there you have it guys, Castros Customs coming in with a curve ball to top it all off.

I don't think your run of the mill meet, can get you prizes like these: 1 maf kit installed, 1 set of rear and front (IE) swaybars, 1 powder coated valve cover, 1 set of cross hairs (4pcs), a fender rollin sessionr, 1 silicone custom boot, a rebuilt with Alpina tach and brushed aluminun rings cluster, 1 full set of pedals, 1 maf sensor, energy drinks and discounts for sets of brake rotors & pads, as well as different mods for all types of cars. ;)

Don't miss out......

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      Well there you have it guys, Castros Customs coming in with a curve ball to top it all off.

I don't think your run of the mill meet, can get you prizes like these: 1 maf kit installed, 1 set of rear and front (IE) swaybars, 1 powder coated valve cover, 1 set of cross hairs (4pcs), a fender rollin sessionr, 1 silicone custom boot, a rebuilt with Alpina tach and brushed aluminun rings cluster, 1 full set of pedals, 1 maf sensor, energy drinks and discounts for sets of brake rotors & pads, as well as different mods for all types of cars. ;)

Don't miss out......
                      Hopefully the weather doesn't rain on our party...........LITERALLY! :hitler:

Comment

i really wish i could make it. but the puddle of car fluids in my garage says the car wont make it. sorry guys
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

I thought i had dibs :hitler:
                          Tis true. Tbh, I'm not even positive I can go hunting before dock
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                            i really wish i could make it. but the puddle of car fluids in my garage says the car wont make it. sorry guys
                            Bummer dude, it's gonna be a good one.

Hope you get those leaks sorted out soon.

Comment

Also i'll be donating my fender rolling services as one of the prizes. Perhaps a door prize for most chewed up fenders. lol
                              Does the "chewed-up fenders" count before or after you've worked on them, Nigel?!?! I'm just sayin'!.....

Comment

So my fan clutch took a dump. Does not spin at all anymore. Guess i'll have to put on one of the 3 spares i have. I was literally saving them for a rainy day :rofl: Anyone have a spall thin mount? I'd rather just run a pusher fan and nothing else.

Originally posted by Kev View Post
                                If my car isnt running by Sat i swear ima be on the news sunday morning!!
                                Done with school yet?

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X