Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dockweiler 12/18/10 (3 Year Anniversary)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirk619 View Post
    it was a great meet, drive from SD was fun.
    Edwin great job and hopefully to see you soon.
    Thank you Derick but the silent partners to the meet's success can not go unsung either. Great job to anyone who was involved in the making of Dockweiler......
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I wasn't there, I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        I wasn't there, I swear.
        Bullshit! You were there in spirit you sexy potato man! :hitler:
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          I wasn't there, I swear.
          Potato man, I am disappointed that we have not seen you at the last 2 Dockweiler meets. Come visit us, we miss having an e-bully in the SoKal area............and Greg needs a big man to fit his anal cavities as they have gotten larger since the last time you saw him.

Comment

Great turn out !!! Got to meet alot of new ppl and that raffle was a great success. I had to drive home last night to lake elsinore on my 4 fogs only. As my head lights went out.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
              dang. i wish i wouldve won parts instead of the gutenparts shirt for the raffle but im still pumped that i actually won something. but anyways this meet had a good turnout although it was raining.
              easy now... wear it with pride.
              sigpic
              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                lighting the bbq with 100 dollas

haha thats my lighter

sooo i fed you allll muahahahahah:twisted::twisted:

Comment

Hey everyone post up here

Comment

I wanted to thank all that organized/sponsored/showed up, good times!
                    My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                    4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

tjis meet was great i did not expect any less from socal thanks to all the guys/sponsors that made this happen. Already looking forward to the next one
                      Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      Great turn out !!! Got to meet alot of new ppl and that raffle was a great success. I had to drive home last night to lake elsinore on my 4 fogs only. As my head lights went out.
                      the drive was a handful wasnt it?

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Had a great time with everyone and all the e30s! thanks to all who made this happen
                        '88 325i cabbie royal blau
                        '91 325i cabbie calypso rot
                        '92 318i cabbie laguna green
                        ~I like all my b!tches topless ;-)~

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                          I'm pretty positive my hack wiring job on my highs was smoking, but I was too wet and miserable to give a damn. Definitely got sick from the cold wet weather, but worth it.
                          1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                          1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by jp_slick View Post
                            tjis meet was great i did not expect any less from socal thanks to all the guys/sponsors that made this happen. Already looking forward to the next one

the drive was a handful wasnt it?
                            Hell yes !!! I almost hyrdoed a couple of times.:eeek:

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I was hydroplaning like it was a hobby of mine..

Tore my lip off and cracked the splitter in 2. God dammit.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                                I'm pretty positive my hack wiring job on my highs was smoking, but I was too wet and miserable to give a damn. Definitely got sick from the cold wet weather, but worth it.
                                Hell yeah it was worth it, the prizes were bad ass dude. I'm so glad some of the winers were people who are close friends and guys who are now very happy with their winnings.

Comment

Working...
                                X