Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Cal, Exhaust Woes, just got a brand new cat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Cal, Exhaust Woes, just got a brand new cat...

I ordered a set of mid pipes from turner motorsport and I can't get the flanges on the exhaust manifolds to sit flush with each other. I took it to an exhaust shop and they wanted to charge me $170 to get them to sit right.

I'm in the high desert area, Hesperia to be exact. Anyone know of any good exhaust shops around here? Or anyone wanna trade their old mid pipes for a brand new set? lol I'm getting pretty desperate

-Alex

go to CASTROS

Comment

return them? I mean they don't fit and they should. Get an other
      set.

Comment

Originally posted by Charley View Post
        return them? I mean they don't fit and they should. Get an other
        set.
        x2
        PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Nvm that guys, a little more maneuvering and bending did the trick. Thanks :D
          -Alex

Comment

Holy crushed bends Batman! What made you chose this setup over a set of headers?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I work at a junkyard and got the car for a decent price there, unfortunately it didn't come with a cat. And all cars you buy from there have to pass an inspection, smog, and VIN verification. Sucks ass but worth it in my opinion. I figured I'd go stock since I have bigger plans for the car. ;)
              -Alex

Comment

Working...
              X