• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Fixxy
    LOL.

I really wanted to go. I heart canyons.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

We went up to a spot were it was emptyy and had a 2 mile striaght away.... we decided to light up our tires a bit....haha
      my project

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=164374

Comment

Sounds like some of you guys had a great time. I had to blow the carbon off the pistons and valves on my wifes pontiac going up to big bear. ha ha
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I think Im going to try and doing the trip again.. this time with more people so there would be more fun.. whos down?
          my project

Comment

Originally posted by e30_3I8I View Post
            I think Im going to try and doing the trip again.. this time with more people so there would be more fun.. whos down?
            When.?Iron-e has been wanting to go also,I can only go on sunday.I work 6 days a week.
            Last edited by QUKBMER; 10-25-2010, 08:25 AM.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

well im going wait awhile because it going to be raining .. i want the rain to stop for a couple of days so the roads are nice and dry
              my project

Comment

I would like to go, never been to one of these...

Comment

Originally posted by e30_3I8I View Post
                  im down. wish i could have made it but my car was on jack stands. i really want a canyon run.

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                  When.?Iron-e has been wanting to go also,I can only go on sunday.I work 6 days a week.
                  this. i also work 6 days a week and sundays are my ONLY free days off. specially mornings.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

God damn your Sundays.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                      God damn your Saturdays.
                      fixxied ;)

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

its okay abby. i still have the roundel waiting for you. ;)

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                          X