No announcement yet.

Bimmerfest 2011 will be held on May 14, 2011 at the Ros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too early for me. anyone LA locs want to schedule a roundabout caravan to the bowl via malibu? get some light twisty action in?
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
      Im really disappointed at all the negativity (warranted or not). I was so excited to know that it was being held not even 5 minutes from my house so that perhaps I could plan a post-Bfest shindig at my parents house.

See you there and I hope you choose to attend!

Oh fuck if its on the golf course thats awesome! They have the annual Ferrari concours there!!

Im looking forward to it!!

Lets not forget, guys, that when it was held at the Earl Warren Fairgrounds, in Santa Barbara, that was also just a huge parking lot. But I do agree that it takes away the "weekend getaway" nature of it. I used to make it a 3-day-thing we'd caravan up to SB with all the SoCal homies and drink ourselves stupid for 3 days.

Mariano

^This man knows what he is talking about.
      06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

^ Wow, your member name....really? I mean he's cool and has a sick car, but that's a bit much.... :|
        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Maybe it's Mariano's alter ego?
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
            ^ Wow, your member name....really? I mean he's cool and has a sick car, but that's a bit much.... :|

It's Ara dog.

With the dumb blue E36 M3 monster and the Escalade lol.....
            06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

I won't be making KTLA, but I will bet at Bimmerfest and the afterparty.
              ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
              ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by LuvThatSam View Post
                If anyone is interested in coming to the KTLA live Broadcast on Friday, May 13th, please let Jon know what car you'll bring. Older BMW's are encouraged.

Reference thread: http://bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=537627

KTLA has said they need more responses to this thread or else they'll cancel the segment. So please, if you could make it out on the 13th, please post in the above thread! :D
                Andrew
                91 325iA sedan - lagunengrün-metallic

Comment

Originally posted by PReta View Post
                  and is anyone else going to the ktla coverage on the 13th? cause i am
                  I am... I will be there.
                  Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                  Hey let the man do what he wants!! ;-)
                  Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                  Maybe it's Mariano's alter ego?
                  I wouldnt do such a thing haha.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                  X