Adams motorsports park monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coolio :D
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

QUKBMER do you stay in lake elsinore? i have yet to see you around. ive been on the look out for more E30 owners and never seem to run into them. when are you going to adams again? maybe ill try to make it out there.

Comment

N.lake elsinore off lake st/broadway. Im going next tuesday.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Talked to the Old Beginnings boys, looks like we will be attending tonight

Comment

Im going forsure next week.

Comment

Originally posted by xxnickpxx View Post
              ive been on the look out for more E30 owners and never seem to run into them.
              same here. I live in Corona and I've only seen two E30's in all my years here. both are both stock and driven by random people.
              Eibach

Comment

I should attend one of these.
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                  N.lake elsinore off lake st/broadway. Im going next tuesday.
                  i live on grand right down the street. tuesdays are difficult for me because i work all week. you ever go to the meet in temecula?

Comment

I have been offered to but bad timing.

Comment

I'm down to go tomorrow. What are the details? How much is it for a driver and passenger? How many "runs" do you get?
                      sigpic

Comment

I might head over tomorrow for the 2nd session. kinda still looking for an expansion tank.
                        Eibach

Comment

Seems kinda expensive for a go kart track. $20 per session. Is one session = 1 lap?!
                          sigpic

Comment

3 runs (6 hot laps 3 cool down laps)

Comment

Not going tonight,going to by a new 2013 kia for the wife tonight. Prioritys first guys .:up:

Comment

Your priority should be to get her in a BMW :hitler:

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X