windshield replacement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

windshield replacement.

Anyone know any places in the LA area to replace a windshield for a good price?

Thanks.

Originally posted by pogiE30 View Post
    Anyone know any places in the LA area to replace a windshield for a good price?

Thanks.
    You just need to go to the SFV junkyards (pick a parts, pick n pull) and look for the container that says, glass replacement here. Pretty simple and cheap about $90 for a new one.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      You just need to go to the SFV junkyards (pick a parts, pick n pull) and look for the container that says, glass replacement here. Pretty simple and cheap about $90 for a new one.
      witnessed it. almost too easy
      HDE30 <3

Comment

cool, thanks guys. Gona have to drop by the next time i'm in the valley.

Comment

I usually just have a mobile guy come do it. I think I paid $90 installed last time. This included a new windshield.

Comment

i went to CA glass in front of the pick ur part on glenoaks. 120 for oem and she threw in a driver side window for my vert that was broken.
            harry/harout

Comment

Primo Glass quoted me $100. I just havent got around to doing it.
              "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

Comment

Awesome, I may have to schedule to go down on the 28th so I can hit up the meet after. ;)

Comment

Awesome, I may have to schedule to go down on the 28th so I can hit up the meet after. ;)
                  Perfect, now you're thinking like an e30 gearhead......oh make sure to go to those shops no later than 4pm and then come to the meet.

Comment

Perfect, now you're thinking like an e30 gearhead......oh make sure to go to those shops no later than 4pm and then come to the meet.
                    Change of plans, today the crack got worse, so I called CA auto glass bmw325csi mentioned got a quote for $100 and set off to Sun Valley today and got it fixed. I did however drop by albertos, got a california burrito and chilled in The Plant parking lot to see if any of you guys were there. ;) I will try and make it next Friday, but I just got a job at Starbucks so idk if I'm working on that day yet.

Comment

Change of plans, today the crack got worse, so I called CA auto glass bmw325csi mentioned got a quote for $100 and set off to Sun Valley today and got it fixed. I did however drop by albertos, got a california burrito and chilled in The Plant parking lot to see if any of you guys were there. ;) I will try and make it next Friday, but I just got a job at Starbucks so idk if I'm working on that day yet.
                      FYI, if you notice where that Blazer is parked? that's the row we usually line up at. If we park too close to the IN-N-OUT we get way too many ricers hating on us.

Comment

FYI, if you notice where that Blazer is parked? that's the row we usually line up at. If we park too close to the IN-N-OUT we get way too many ricers hating on us.
                        Haha thanks.

and thanks everyone for the suggestions on the windshield.

Comment

Working...
                        X