No announcement yet.

Sacramento E30 Meets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its an early model ...I myself don't like the late model tail lights smaller taillights look better in my opinion (I don't want a debate its jus my op) .anyway ibara ill pm u in a sec just watching a movie. U know ur addicted to rev when ur checking ur messages on while at the movies lol.
    sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

2 or 4 door? Which do you prefer. Not which will you settle for, which do YOU prefer.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

Prefer a 4door don't mind the 2 door considering I've had 3 two doors and only one 4door ever haha.
        sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
          Find me an E30 plz.
          ask barra about the e30 at his work thats for sale.
          E30 325I > SOLD
          E30 318IS > SOLD
          E39 530I > SOLD
          EP3 > SOLD
          95 M3 > SOLD
          97 M3 > DD

Comment

Originally posted by MG325i View Post
            ask barra about the e30 at his work thats for sale.
            hes keeping it. walts been looking for a 318is in great condition for a long time, so this ones a keeper.. sorry danny if you talk to walter, he might sell it.
            [PAKSIW]
            20D .........
            vmwerks :up:
            ryan gmw :up:

Comment

ahhh. i see. would of been a good car for danny too.
              E30 325I > SOLD
              E30 318IS > SOLD
              E39 530I > SOLD
              EP3 > SOLD
              95 M3 > SOLD
              97 M3 > DD

Comment

ahhh. i see. would of been a good car for danny too.
                So your car is pretty trashed in the passenger rear quarter panel? Any plans on fixing it?
                sigpic

Comment

Got the car back this morning. All fixed :up:
                  E30 325I > SOLD
                  E30 318IS > SOLD
                  E39 530I > SOLD
                  EP3 > SOLD
                  95 M3 > SOLD
                  97 M3 > DD

Comment

^^^ I wish I had the same luck my car came back from the shop with no tranny then I find out the tranny I have its not the one for my car... pure bs all week with me losing my job and all. Now im parting out the car so I guess let me know if any of u guys need parts. Ill be posting a thread tomorow on all the shit that comes out of this car .
                    sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Also currently looking for a descent $1500 e30 or around that price range =( I know it ain't much to work with but its what I have right now with all this bad luck coming thru. Help a brotha out homies. Thanx.
                      sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

How is your center console? Condition?
                        sigpic

Comment

i wouldnt say i got lucky, but i got hit in a way where i could have a buddy of mine repair it. i could of been hit like danny's car and completely be out of an e30. didnt you reseach which transmission you needed before you sent it off to the shop?
                          E30 325I > SOLD
                          E30 318IS > SOLD
                          E39 530I > SOLD
                          EP3 > SOLD
                          95 M3 > SOLD
                          97 M3 > DD

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                            How is your center console? Condition?
                            I would say very clean ...the whole interior in this car is almost mint.
                            sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

i wouldnt say i got lucky, but i got hit in a way where i could have a buddy of mine repair it. i could of been hit like danny's car and completely be out of an e30. didnt you reseach which transmission you needed before you sent it off to the shop?
                              I did (some) research but I guess not enough. The later (I) tranny does not fit the eearly (E) model even though they both have m20 idk bro dumb but from my understanding it has a different torque converter and even a different housing requiring as far as a different drive shaft (ugh) anyway no I have a car chilling in my parking stall as an ornament. Whatever my mistake I guess should of done more Fucking research. Im pretty bothered by al my luck this week and im highly stressed out I need to get rid of this car asap or make my money back some how.

EDIT:
                              Tomorow ill be pulling everything I can out of this car, or at least as much a s I can stuff in my house cuz I have no storage. Post will be up tomorow with some stuff. I kinda need some ones help on all this cuz idk what most of the parts go for. So quick question while im already here....for a full Comfort interior I would say a 9 out of 10 condition how much can I throw that out for?
                              Anyway again post will be up later tomorow when I stripp the car. Anyparts that I should take out with no doubt?
                              my list right now includes ...seats,door panels/quarter panels,dash cover, center councel, blowermotor, mass air flow,wheels, MAYBE bumpers, tailights, grillzilz, and im thinking rear windows but idk if I should get to removing body part ie fenders and all that anyway again let me know guys.

Ps. You think it would be better to make this thread like a norcal or scramento general talk idk just figured I would ask seems more like general talk to me.
                              Last edited by NuthinFancy; 02-06-2011, 01:33 AM.
                              sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Don't forget craigslist and pm me a price for the center console. I need the e brake housing part.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X