No announcement yet.

Sacramento E30 Meets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone know who owns a Euro 323i coupe? Blue. Lowered on some rims and has euro bumpers.. I seen it in the parking lot of 24 fitness off Sheldon in elk grove

Comment

Where is this euro sunday meet at? And man our meet is taking to long seems like the weeks keeps going slower and slower haha.
      Last edited by NuthinFancy; 02-14-2011, 11:17 AM.
      sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Btw I've been seeing a silver 70's 2002 Bmw tuboed on bbs wheels I see him on green back by the sunrise mall all the time its a beautiful car but every time I try taking a pic he steps on it and all I hear is the bov go off and the rear taillights get smaller as it jams away =(
        sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

The euro Sunday meet is at the auto museum off front street.

Comment

^ thanx
            sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

I was thinking for the meet we should take a cruise up to the american river on sunrise take some kool pix. Heres one I took yesterday. The place is empty and im sure we wont be bothered .

sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Yeah I'll prolly be there in my mad tyte stock e30.

Comment

1.NuthinFancy
                  2.ZXERT
                  3.MG325i
                  4.Yeee30
                  5.phreshkid
                  6.sacbmwdriver
                  7.98turbo
                  8.Danny(maybe)
                  sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Originally posted by MG325i View Post
                    Last meet yeee30 and i went too, it was only us lol. So we always dont expect too many cars to show =] but im showing up of course
                    Wait. Wasnt I there too in a pimpmobile?

So this is at Borders, and not at the Eurosunday thing with all the NSX's that back into the parking place and lift the engine cover?
                    Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
                    Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
                    Ground Control facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Hellabad View Post
                      Wait. Wasnt I there too in a pimpmobile?

So this is at Borders, and not at the Eurosunday thing with all the NSX's that back into the parking place and lift the engine cover?
                      Yes sir Borders in Fair oaks and Howe 3pm feb 26 ....drop ur name on the lista if interested in coming should be a good turn out if everyone on the list shows.
                      sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Well my car is basically done =] See you guys the 26th
                        E30 325I > SOLD
                        E30 318IS > SOLD
                        E39 530I > SOLD
                        EP3 > SOLD
                        95 M3 > SOLD
                        97 M3 > DD

Comment

Mine is basically a huge piece of shit. But I'll still be there. Maybe on a bicycle. But I will pull some sweet ass wheelies and shit.

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
                          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
                          And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

IDK if I am going to. Because of my busy sched.

Comment

might go if the weather is nice and if i'm in Sac that weekend..

Comment

I think we got a good meet going here guys btw I've seen a couple e30s roming around sac and I pulled them over and invited them to come maybe they will idk hopefully. And to zxert I have a dash cover for u bro ill just let u have ...cant wait to see ur sweet bike lol.
                                sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Working...
                                X