anyone got head?
Collapse
X
-
Leave a comment:
-
I already have a long block sitting on a motor stand with a bad cam and rockers. Also have another head with no cam and rocker. Hence I need your cam and rockers. Lol. I live in LALeave a comment:
-
-
-
lol , shhh i didnt burn up new tires in 2 months hahaha.
i gots new tires now and gunna treat them well. No more burn outs hahaLeave a comment:
-
-
-
I call dibs on the old head then. I'll pick it up tonight on my way home.Leave a comment:
-
not really a fail one wheel was going for a while in second lol :bow:
you just got to cocky and kept it going for too long didnt anyone tell u after blowing out a brand new tire you should stop lol jk oh btw still need i head lolLeave a comment:
-
clutch burning lol , that only happened once that time, 2nd gear burn out fail...i cracked a piece of the inside of the head would have to weld it back together not worth it wnnanother 1 that works everything on the old on works rkr arms valves etc. but i dont wanna deal with taking anything apart just want it running and whats up benny ben still burning that clutch the fck out drifting? lolLeave a comment:
-
oh and btw might need a little help doing timing etc. when im putting everything back if anyone wouldnt mindLeave a comment:
-
i cracked a piece of the inside of the head would have to weld it back together not worth it wnnanother 1 that works everything on the old on works rkr arms valves etc. but i dont wanna deal with taking anything apart just want it running and whats up benny ben still burning that clutch the fck out drifting? lolLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: