anyone got head?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tree_e30
    replied
    bump! sigh =(

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree_e30
    replied
    need a head still i have cash hit me up

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    I already have a long block sitting on a motor stand with a bad cam and rockers. Also have another head with no cam and rocker. Hence I need your cam and rockers. Lol. I live in LA



    hmmm interestinng. text me i still have the old head with everything still on it

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I already have a long block sitting on a motor stand with a bad cam and rockers. Also have another head with no cam and rocker. Hence I need your cam and rockers. Lol. I live in LA

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    the block from the vert? or e34?



    e34

    Leave a comment:


  • JakeP
    replied
    Originally posted by Tree_e30
    and how much were u trying to get for the long block m20? kinda didnt wanna have to take the block apart kinda lazy
    PM'd

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by Tree_e30
    not really a fail one wheel was going for a while in second lol :bow:
    you just got to cocky and kept it going for too long didnt anyone tell u after blowing out a brand new tire you should stop lol jk oh btw still need i head lol
    lol , shhh i didnt burn up new tires in 2 months hahaha.
    i gots new tires now and gunna treat them well. No more burn outs haha

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by Tree_e30
    sweet thanks how far are you from la?

    and how much were u trying to get for the long block m20? kinda didnt wanna have to take the block apart kinda lazy
    the block from the vert? or e34?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    I call dibs on the old head then. I'll pick it up tonight on my way home.


    sweet thanks how far are you from la?

    and how much were u trying to get for the long block m20? kinda didnt wanna have to take the block apart kinda lazy

    Leave a comment:


  • JakeP
    replied
    I have a complete m20 that I wanna sell. make me an offer?

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I call dibs on the old head then. I'll pick it up tonight on my way home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30trooper
    clutch burning lol , that only happened once that time, 2nd gear burn out fail...

    not really a fail one wheel was going for a while in second lol :bow:
    you just got to cocky and kept it going for too long didnt anyone tell u after blowing out a brand new tire you should stop lol jk oh btw still need i head lol

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by Tree_e30
    i cracked a piece of the inside of the head would have to weld it back together not worth it wnnanother 1 that works everything on the old on works rkr arms valves etc. but i dont wanna deal with taking anything apart just want it running and whats up benny ben still burning that clutch the fck out drifting? lol
    clutch burning lol , that only happened once that time, 2nd gear burn out fail...

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree_e30
    replied
    oh and btw might need a little help doing timing etc. when im putting everything back if anyone wouldnt mind

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree_e30
    replied
    i cracked a piece of the inside of the head would have to weld it back together not worth it wnnanother 1 that works everything on the old on works rkr arms valves etc. but i dont wanna deal with taking anything apart just want it running and whats up benny ben still burning that clutch the fck out drifting? lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...