i cant make up my mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant make up my mind

i have a complete vert e30(i think it looks like shit)

and i have a spare motor and spare tranny

my e30
    front wheel bearing needs replacement
    main seals r almost done

should i find a clean shell and.... or jus fix my vert

although i am currently unemployed waiting for my disability benefits to get approved

mean while, i need a reliable car

help me -___-

you could probably fix the vert in time before u find a shell you are really content with because you dont find them often in this are
    ]

Comment

if only my car didnt need a paint job -__-

Comment

Originally posted by e-durty View Post
        Dude really? I must admit, my car didn't need paint when I bought it but not all of the e30 stories begin with a pretty cookie cutter.

Knah what I meen! :up:
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by e-durty View Post
          lmao. can you see my burnt up hood and fenders on my sig? it really dosent matter. i think that will be my last step if i even decide to paint
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
            Dude really? I must admit, my car didn't need paint when I bought it but not all of the e30 stories begin with a pretty cookie cutter.

Knah what I meen! :up:
            i know im not ganna make it to bimmerfest, well maybe but most likelyl no,

i guess ill get started on this wheel bearing and hope i dont fuck anything up

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
              lmao. can you see my burnt up hood and fenders on my sig? it really dosent matter. i think that will be my last step if i even decide to paint
              i will add some pictures in a few minutes

my front es lip looks liek its been on fire, my bumper has screws in it with jb weld ontop

the car itself looks worste in person btw

although my front right fender is spray painted white (5 minutes style)

Comment

my paint is shit. and on one side the PO tried to wetsand. can u say FAIL? as for the bearings did you get the new replacement ones?

Comment

Last edited by e-durty; 05-10-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Dump it and put 16x9 all around look gangsta..

Just clean it up unless you dont want a vert if yu don't care then clean it up ...it all takes time and patient only iron e can have fresh int/ext btw

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                    1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                    1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

had her for 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post

Just clean it up unless you dont want a vert if yu don't care then clean it up ...it all takes time and patient only iron e can have fresh int/ext btw
                        my seats r pretty dam fresh need some new door cards and soem other crap

although i used to have sportmax 002s 16x8 on em in red i had to sell em for some cash since we have a retarded economy

Comment

off topic but what side skirts and rear lower is that on this car..i have the same front lower valence and need the side skirts and rear for my 85 ..anyone know
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PAID_in_FULL View Post
                            off topic but what side skirts and rear lower is that on this car..i have the same front lower valence and need the side skirts and rear for my 85 ..anyone know
                            i made my own sideskirts i jus picked up the e36 sideskirts i cut them and mounted them on my e30

Comment

Originally posted by Kev View Post

Just clean it up unless you dont want a vert if yu don't care then clean it up ...it all takes time and patiense only iron e can have fresh int/ext btw
                              Lol, you're full of shit fool, I've been at this game for 6 years dude. Didn't happen over night and I'm not the one on his second e30 tracking and spending $$$ on those events.

Originally posted by PAID_in_FULL View Post
                              I think you can get all of that "FUH RAZE" body kit parts at ESM, they can look good if the body shop who does the install, cleans it up properly.
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                              X