No announcement yet.

Sherman Oaks Euro Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too Julian. I'm parking it now that it's 2013. They can tow after 6 months.

Yes I live with my sister and she has teh s40.

Comment

i just cant seem to realize why they charged me 350 to register my car last december and it lasted only till august. and now they are asking me another 200 to get the tags. dont even get me started on dealing with DMV. every time I went there looking for some answers they have told me something different. -_-

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
        You have a sister??

I mean your sister has a volvo??

Originally posted by DaytonaE36 View Post
        my registration expired in august. to pay the 200 I owe DMV or wait another month..... :P I wonder if they will tow my ass if i get pulled over.
        Don't be surprised if they do.

Comment

Because you probably bought the car, so you paid taxes plus the remaining registration on the tags...once they are up, then you need to register for the remaining year...it sucks but its their way of getting more money

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
          Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Ill be there bitches
            HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
            i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

my registration expired in august. to pay the 200 I owe DMV or wait another month..... :P I wonder if they will tow my ass if i get pulled over.
              you just reminded me that my license has been expired for weeks.

shit..
              2001 740i - daily
              1987 528e - project
              1987 325e - sold

if u dont like my post click here

Comment

Originally posted by ttrreevvoorr View Post
                you just reminded me that my license has been expired for weeks.

shit..
                You just turned 21 Thursday haha that's only 6 days.

i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

wow that's a lot. i pay 85, iirc, for my registration. and they will tow it.

i just cant seem to realize why they charged me 350 to register my car last december and it lasted only till august. and now they are asking me another 200 to get the tags. dont even get me started on dealing with DMV. every time I went there looking for some answers they have told me something different. -_-
                  get aaa. takes 5 minutes.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                  my feedback thread

Comment

Great turn out tonight

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

Comment

any word on secret meet?

Originally posted by yert315
                      Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                        wow that's a lot. i pay 85, iirc, for my registration. and they will tow it.

get aaa. takes 5 minutes.

Same here. $87.

$200? for what? Fees for not doing non-op nor renewing?
                        BTW if you get busted on the street, you are sol. They will make you pay for the whole year, + penalty if any + violation.
                        » PARTS FOR SALE
                        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                          any word on secret meet?
                          I'll get on this

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                            I'll get on this
                            Secret what?!

Comment

have you guys considered making the drive down? sounds like it could be fun. at some point i plan on taking my car to massachusetts to visit some old friends.

anyone driven across country here? any tips/experiences to share?
                              I bought my 325ix sight unseen and drove it 3,000 miles from Columbus Ohio to SF. On the trip I saw yellowstone, mt rushmore, the great lakes, montana and tons of other random stuff. I now drive it about 1200 miles RT to Idaho and the IX is a blast in the snow (most recent trip)

Comment

I might drive down one of these days, would you welcome a 2012 C350 Merc too? It gets better mileage than my e30

Comment

Working...
                                X