Sherman Oaks Euro Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS View Post
    how cute. hahaha. still shooting for the end of May to the beginning of June as of right now.
    We will see.
    lol for sure! do it!!!
    you Vagina.
    LOL!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

my friend got a gt500 6 speed. got to drive it yesterday. dear lawd

any of you slowmos ever drive anything fast? that was by far the fastest car I have driven yet and man was i laughing like a little bitch every time i heard the twinscrew whining.

Comment

the new shelby is something unbelievable. they are fast as shit with a top speed of over 200mph. i would definitely purchase one, one of a few new reasonably priced cars i'd buy new.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
        my feedback thread

Comment

fastest thing I've been in was my friends mountain bicycle.
          3 piece crank, aluminum frame, wheels and sprockets, hydraulic disk brakes, 12 speeds.
          I could hit like 30mph on that thing.

Comment

hahahahaha
            and his wasnt brand new it was 09 and he was able to get it financed for 500 a month for 3 years. Cheaper than his girlfriends payments for her 09 335. Personally, I would go with the shelby, but I cant say I would have felt this way before driving it.

Comment

fastest thing I've been in was my friends mountain bicycle.
              3 piece crank, aluminum frame, wheels and sprockets, hydraulic disk brakes, 12 speeds.
              I could hit like 30mph on that thing.
              hahaha. i wouldn't be able to do it either.
              Originally posted by DaytonaE36 View Post
              hahahahaha
              and his wasnt brand new it was 09 and he was able to get it financed for 500 a month for 3 years. Cheaper than his girlfriends payments for her 09 335. Personally, I would go with the shelby, but I cant say I would have felt this way before driving it.
              oh well then, you have no idea how the new 2013 one is then...

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                oh well then, you have no idea how the new 2013 one is then...
                i do. my bosses brother has a brand new one. shit makes laugh like a little school girl
                HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
                i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

i think we all have a little school girl in all of us when behind the wheel of the right car

Comment

Originally posted by DaytonaE36 View Post
                    my friend got a gt500 6 speed. got to drive it yesterday. dear lawd

any of you slowmos ever drive anything fast? that was by far the fastest car I have driven yet and man was i laughing like a little bitch every time i heard the twinscrew whining.
                    sl65 black? made me cry. oh and my buddies cl55 w/ smaller pulley, chip, exhaust and upped brakes. something like 650 tq to the wheels. few ferraris bentleys and MB AMGs here and there but dont ever push them. but dat cl55. blew my F-ng mind.

SIDE NOTE: next wed. you bitches better be there. we goin hard in da paint
                    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                    Is that thing on air?

Comment

Ducati 998 takes you to a different world while shitting yourself like a little school girl!

timeless joy.

Comment

Im with Nima, nothing makes u shit yourself like a 1200+CC motorcycle that does 0-120 faster than most cars

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by ninety4e36 View Post
                          i do. my bosses brother has a brand new one. shit makes laugh like a little school girl
                          You always laugh like a little school girl

Comment

oh ya, I wont be coming out to Cali any time soon.:sad:

Alexa got into an accident today.
                            we has a $1000 deductible to pay to get the wagon fixed.
                            Last edited by MÄDDNESSS; 04-06-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Goddamn thats one hell of a deductable

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                              Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Ya, we set it up that way to bring down our monthly cost.

Comment

Working...
                                X