Official SoCal Canyon Twisties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accident View Post
    yes, let's expose all of the roads to everybody so the whole world can go to them. sweet. while we're at it, let's give the cops a call and let them know where we'll be in advance.
    lol
    cops reading on r3v lolz

Comment

damn i missed out on the twistie run today box and woosley are my old backyard lol

Comment

Latigo canyon. That is all.
        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
        1974 2002tii / stock
        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
          Oh yeah! this is the one we ran when me and edwin dusted everyone...then my gf threw up at the end haha. Fun times. 12 miles of uber twisties downhill. Road is a lil ruff tho.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
            yes, let's expose all of the roads to everybody so the whole world can go to them. sweet. while we're at it, let's give the cops a call and let them know where we'll be in advance.
            Zing!!!
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

The Switchbacks usually have a cop at either the top or bottom, definitely a fun run though!
              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                this is the one we ran when me and edwin dusted everyone
                It's because you had no real competition. :p
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Ortega hwy run to oc and back or maybe a run to big bear and back? Thats my stomping grounds.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
                    ben i dont think this thread was about you.:|

Comment

fuck i miss my 318. i was the only one chasing down the e46 on star specs. with less power than everyone.

anyone have any idea who has my 318 these days? i heard its stomping around la cresenta area

Comment

as if the cops themselves dont already know the good roads - it's their job.
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

This

And its not like all of sudden this thread will make people hit these roads every day.

-NICK

Comment

+1
                            well said mike .

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                            This

And its not like all of sudden this thread will make people hit these roads every day.
                            that's not the point of this thread . just a general chat about the canyons/twisties. :D

Comment

I can imagine that the residents of Palos Verdes pay the cops very well to watch the roads in PV.
                              95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                              Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                              LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                                I can imagine that the residents of Palos Verdes pay the cops very well to watch the roads in PV.
                                Personally , Ive never seen any cops by the switch backs Night or Day time. I drive threw there pretty often. Cops hang out on PV drive by the coast looking for ppl drinking or going to the cliffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X