North Hollywood, CA 91605
    818-765-3606

Follow Castro's on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Castro...02411516506828

Follow Castro's on Instagram:
    http://instagram.com/castromotorsport#

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a great time, see you next year.

Cheers,

Jim
      sigpic

Comment

Nt
        Last edited by SkiFree; 06-24-2011, 11:04 PM.
        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
          Who's stupid idea was it to post this, a few days before the event?
          To be honest, it really looks as if this invitation is a big cop out on IEs part, and you didn't really want anyone else there.
          Most people like myself would have attended such an event, with enough notice given.

Honestly, I would have rather left this out of the forums instead and just found out of it later.

Rant\

If you're a member of the Socal Vintage BMW group then you would have received more than adequate notice. That's the only way I knew about this meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoove1 View Post
            If you're a member of the Socal Vintage BMW group then you would have received more than adequate notice. That's the only way I knew about this meet.
            I get that, but my thing is why post it up, when you know it's already late and not many people will come?
            IMHO, I really feel as if this invitation says *Hey everyone, look at us, we're IE we have a bbq schedulled and we don't really want you here but if you can make it last minute, I guess you're welcome*. Do you get my point?

I have supported IE by buying their products before, so I was kind of bummed when I found out, you could come out and support them last minute at their bbq.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Have fun........gotta work.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
              X