X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accident View Post
    They closed Wild Rivers? :(
    Yes I know your upset.. No more half naked, drunk, and hair fat guys for you to look at now.. try the beach...:drink:
    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I just liked the cheap knockoff of Raging Waters. I used to go there all the time when I was a kid.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Ill be coming this time

Comment

I wonder if any peeps would roll down there with me this year??
          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
          Originally posted by J3M93
          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

I feel like the e30 scene caters to the LA and OC areas a ton more than anywhere else.

Let's make the E30 Car-b-que a Ventura County thing. Give some of the guys around here some things to look forward to in our area.

I could be alone in thinking like this but i think its only fair.

Taylor
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Obviously I think it would be cool to have it at the beach up here, worst case its hazy and we get leet shots out of it.

We could get more SB guys out as well, I bet
              ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

Having the meet further north may also entice the e30 guys up in the central Cali area.

Taylor
                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

I would love to see this in Ventura, I was just breaking your balls. You know I love it up there.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Well that's good to hear. I think its an awesome place for a meet.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                      I feel like the e30 scene caters to the LA and OC areas a ton more than anywhere else.
                      I think some change is in due! Someday, we should organize a drive through Yosemite, that way I don't have to drive far at all to meet up with some supa sweet e30's :up:
                      85' 318i ~The Bronze Bomber (FrankenM10 with a Forced Future :wgaf:)

Comment

bump

Originally posted by blunttech
                        Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

just be patient. we are going through the steps to get the ball rolling

Comment

No patience! Meet, NAO!
                            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                            Originally posted by J3M93
                            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

fuck yea i want a car b q in SB or ventura shit sounds like fun im down
                              Originally posted by InuFaye
                              silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
                              Originally posted by blunttech
                              so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
                              Originally posted by george graves
                              An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
                                just be patient. we are going through the steps to get the ball rolling
                                Yes... the Worker Bees are Busy...
                                https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X