WTB: Socal: Usable Clutch, Pressure Plate, and Throwout bearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Socal: Usable Clutch, Pressure Plate, and Throwout bearing

Anyone in the socal area have a used clutch they want to sell me? My clutch is nearing the end of its life and my throwout bearing is starting to squeal so Im going to have to change it out pretty soon. Im looking for something I can throw in there and drive from anywhere between 6 months to a year before I start on my 24v swap. Figured I check on the forums before I order a new one.

Thanx in advance. David

I have a couple in the shop I can give you. Stop by and I will give you one.
    JMP Autowerkz
    7349 Canby Ave.
    Reseda, CA 91335
    www.jmpauto.com

Comment

I have it on good authority that an m50 clutch setup will work as long as you change the flywheel and starter.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by JMPAuto View Post
        I have a couple in the shop I can give you. Stop by and I will give you one.
        I might just have to swing out there and take you up on that offer. Also wouldnt mind checking out your place while Im at it.

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
        I have it on good authority that an m50 clutch setup will work as long as you change the flywheel and starter.
        Yeah? How positive are you? I have a stock dual mass flywheels, Sachs clutch, and starter from my s50 that I could throw in there. Which throwout bearing would I use?

P.S. Thanks for all the help.

Comment

Anyone else closer to the inland empire?

Comment

No clue. I'd assume an m20 through out bearing. I'm getting mine done at the castros. For me its the cheapest way to get a 500+whp clutch kit and a lightweight flywheel on my m20.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              No clue. I'd assume an m20 through out bearing. I'm getting mine done at the castros. For me its the cheapest way to get a 500+whp clutch kit and a lightweight flywheel on my m20.
              Ill look into it some more and start on it this weekend. Since the getrags and zfs are interchangeable, I dont see why my s50 clutch and flywheels wouldnt work. I already bought a f1 stage 3 clutch and lightweight flywheel for my upcoming s50 so I might as well try to throw the stock setup in my e30. Only thing that sucks is that Im doing all this work just to pull it all out again in about 6 months. Maybe I should just get started on my 24v swap... Anyhoo... I really appreciate your input.

Comment

Ha, ha, ha. I'm using the same clutch (gripforce) but with an aasc flywheel.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Working...
                X