**MTech 2 Hoodies for sale** (will ship ;))

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Beast
    Just got mine today and love it!! Thanks Edwin, ooh by the way your car is awwwesome
    I'm glad you like it Mr. Lambo......;)

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Beast
    replied
    Just got mine today and love it!! Thanks Edwin, ooh by the way your car is awwwesome

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Beast
    Perfect, what would be Good time to pick it up
    PM me your # and I'll hit you up with a time. I'm out and about at right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Beast
    replied
    Perfect, what would be Good time to pick it up

    Leave a comment:


  • djmoska
    replied
    i need to go get mine.... :( i just havent had the time :(

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Beast
    Can these be picked up, if possible I would like one for friday
    I have 1 blue, size xl ready, if that's what you're looking for. Your other option is to click on the link in my sig. and get on the second run.

    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Beast
    replied
    Can these be picked up, if possible I would like one for friday

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by poopin04
    I got mine today!! I'm so damn excited to wear it later. I might have to get a second one for the gf doesn't jack mine.
    Noioiiiiice, just sign up here.


    Leave a comment:


  • poopin04
    replied
    I got mine today!! I'm so damn excited to wear it later. I might have to get a second one for the gf doesn't jack mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Schwarz3
    I'm still cold :(
    Not for long..... :)

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    I'm still cold :(

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by jizo
    Just got mine!!! No regrets....worth the wait!!!! Thanks.
    Yayyyy, thanks for the support dude.

    Leave a comment:


  • jizo
    replied
    Just got mine!!! No regrets....worth the wait!!!! Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by turge
    Got mine today. Looks even better in person. Thanks Edwin!
    I'm glad you like it dude.



    Thank you for your support.

    Leave a comment:


  • turge
    replied
    Got mine today. Looks even better in person. Thanks Edwin!

    Leave a comment:

Working...